Windows 10: Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10

Discus and support Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to get drivers working on Windows 10 for the old HP Designjet 750C plotter? I have only been able to by using Oracle virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by avman598, Oct 11, 2017.

1. avman598 Win User

Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10

Has anyone been able to get drivers working on Windows 10 for the old HP Designjet 750C plotter? I have only been able to by using Oracle virtual machine app Virtualbox and generating a Windows 7 machine and then using the driver for a HP 1050 plotter ( I think that was the model). This kinda works. It does not produce a good test print but is able to plot a proper Autocad plot. I have not tested any other app with it such as trying to print a D sized PDF file.

Wayne

:)

avman598, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Will_986 Win User

I am unable to add my printer in my Windows 10 computer.

<Original Title: Designjet 1050c>

I have an HP 1050c designjet plotter. I am using 64 bit Windows 10. I downloaded the HP universal driver. When I tried to add a printer, there seems to be no recognition. The plotter is on and connected to the computer.

Will_986, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Windows 10 upgrade concerns

Original Title : Whistlerman

Hi !

I am thinking of upgrading my Win 7 installation to Win 10 on my PC.

I am confident that all my software / CAD etc will still run ok, but I have a concern that the printer driver for my old HP 750c Plus A0 plotter will not talk to the plotter from Win 10. Does anyone have any thoughts whether my old drivers will or won't
    work ? I am using the plotter mainly to output drawings from AutoCAD R2011

Thanks

Martin Sherbourne, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Try installing it in compatibility mode. First uninstall the printer and reboot then right click the software/driver package, in the new window select compatibility tab, then check the box for compatibility mode, the select the OS you want. In this case choose windows 7.

Plankton, Oct 11, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
Thema:

1. Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. Has anyone ever been able to get WOW64 to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone ever been able to get WOW64 to work?: I have gone through all the steps and nothing.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-ever-been-able-to-get-wow64-to-work/de162219-e3b2-42c9-828d-273cdfcb663b
  3. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.: Hey everyone, I have a HP Designjet500 plotter with a windows 10Device name DESKTOP-O2M0LHR Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am having trouble finding a driver that works, I have heard something...
  4. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.: Hey everyone, I have a HP Designjet500 plotter with a windows 10Device name DESKTOP-O2M0LHR Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am having trouble finding a driver that works, I have heard something...
  5. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  7. HP DesignJet 70

HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  8. HP DesignJet 70

9. Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update

Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update: Printer is not working after last update. The computer recognized it but does not print, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printing-with-hp-designjet-111/d5569de0-6414-4913-a7e6-168d2c1f60c3
  10. HP Plotter spooler problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Plotter spooler problems: After the latest update all the older HP Designjet plotters no longer function. It appears to be a spooler problem with the update. I have deleted/un-installed drivers, stopped and started the spooler and nothing happens. This appears to be a MAJOR problem as I have had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. converting hp 750c plus plotter to work with win 8.1

2. old hp3500cp plotter setup for windows 10

3. how to get my hp designjet 750c working on indows 10 computer