Windows 10: Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...

Discus and support Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please give me an answer!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tiến Đạt Châu, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...

Please give me an answer!

:)

Tiến Đạt Châu, Apr 21, 2024

2. Unable to uninstall subway surfers game

HI

I had uninstalled subway surfers game from my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile.

but frequently i am getting updates in store for the same.

The problem is i don't have subway surfers game in my phone still the updates are available and the updates are taking use data.

i have a doubt like may be the subway surfers game is not uninstalled properly.

Plz suggest how to uninstall subway surfers game.

Note: subway surfers game is not showing in my app list.

ViswanadhaReddy, Apr 21, 2024
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...

Unable to update / access subway surfer game

Hi Friends,

I have a Lumia 730 Dual SIM and uptill recently was able to play Subway Surfer on it. However when the recent Greece update came for the same, I was unable to download it. The game does not appear in my applications list also. However if I check on the store,
    it shows it is installed.

Pl suggest a solution for it.

Thanks.

AV

Abhay Vidwans, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...

1. Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows... - Similar Threads - Has anyone downloaded

2. Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone downloaded and still kept the appx package of the subway surfers game on windows...: Please give me an answer! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-downloaded-and-still-kept-the-appx/119831e4-ff5b-4b78-a378-926570419e1d
  3. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu Appx package installation Error: Hi,I was trying to install Ubuntu-2204-220620_x64.Appx downloaded from MS store ,and facing error as shown in attached image. Please advise fix.Windows Version on my computer Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 22H2 Installed on ‎03/‎12/‎2023 OS build 19045.2965 steps...
  4. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ubuntu Appx package installation Error: Hi,I was trying to install Ubuntu-2204-220620_x64.Appx downloaded from MS store ,and facing error as shown in attached image. Please advise fix.Windows Version on my computer Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 22H2 Installed on ‎03/‎12/‎2023 OS build 19045.2965 steps...
  5. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Subways

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subways: HelpNever dead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subways/4b389a26-72d2-4615-bfa1-e32b8c3f613a
  7. where to download appx games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to download appx games: I can't download these large games in xbox app in my pc but appx backups are good but I don;t know where to download them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-appx-games/d6431199-cc35-43bc-98eb-16a6deb7bfc2
  8. can't uninstall appx-packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't uninstall appx-packages: I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed...
  9. can't uninstall appx-packages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can't uninstall appx-packages: I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed...
  10. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?: Is it possible to integrate an APPX package to the Windows 10 install.wim or right in ISO? Specifically in Windows 10 S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-integrate-an-appx-package-to-windows-10/905b5bd2-ee48-41a8-a850-9e1dcf67f799"