Windows 10: Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

Discus and support Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this: [img] In truth, I've never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadCazz, Dec 10, 2017.

1. RadCazz Win User

Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this:

Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before? [​IMG]

In truth, I've never got the audio as a separate file before. Without the corresponding audio file, which I did find must have the same file name as the parent video, I get - you guessed it - no audio.

This kinda reminds me of subtitle files having to have the same name as the video for it to work.

Does anyone know why, perhaps, the audio downloaded as a separate file, and, is there any way to 'put back' or join the audio to make one file?

Thanks.

:)

RadCazz, Dec 10, 2017

2. When ever I try to burn an Audio CD The Following message comes up

When ever I try to burn an Audio CD The Following message comes up "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while burning the file to the disc." I am at a loss on what to do,or how to fix the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated ! Thanks in advance.

JohnCovington(59), Dec 10, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 10, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

You can do most anything you want from a command prompt with FFmpeg.

FFmpeg

That's an easy one I've done before....

ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.mp3 -map 0:0 -map 1:0 combined.mp4

5. RadCazz Win User
    Thank you! I downloaded the file "ffmpeg-20171211-c7a5e80-win64-static".

I will try it and tell you how it goes, following the sample you typed.

RadCazz, Dec 11, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    a tip - if you just type ffmpeg -i yourfile ie. you give it an input filename but not an output filename it will just tell you what video and/or audio it finds inside it. You also get a player called FFplay that uses all the same commands as FFmpeg.

You can adjust the compression vs. quality of the output video with the -crf command (Constant Rate Factor). A sensible range is 16 (virtually no compression artefacts) to 28 (about the most compression you can use before it becomes noticeable). The default is to use -crf 28 unless you specify otherwise.

7. RadCazz Win User
    Thanks again! I created a README file in my FFmpeg folder and placed your tips inside for me to follow! Tried giving rep but it says I gotta spread some around first. Oh well. I'll get back to ya!

RadCazz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Ever

2. Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?: Our firewall is identifying the file being downloaded from here...
  3. Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?: Our firewall is identifying the file being downloaded from here...
  4. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  5. Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix: I want to know that is it safe to use install and Win10 PrivacyFix Win10PrivacyFix - Abelssoft.net These are the highlights of the software: 1) Foil Microsoft's attempts to gather your personal information 2) Optimizes Explorer and background services 3) Take back security...
  6. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  7. Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(

Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barkle11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8ur3/has_anyone_ever_experienced_this_on_their_desktop/
  8. background colors turned yellow. Has anyone encountered this?

background colors turned yellow. Has anyone encountered this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sh1r0_Vx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epdykt/background_colors_turned_yellow_has_anyone/
  9. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?: Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and possibly a fix it would be awesome. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates. Example Pic...
  10. Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709: Hi Guys I have an Atheros QUALCOMM Bluetooth adapter on my laptop and I found after a long time that this method works. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. The problem is this: 1) pair speaker using Bluetooth successfully using the settings>Devices>Bluetooth...