Windows 10: Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

Discus and support Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All my Windows 7 Home PCs at home have now been sent an upgrade notification, but none of my Windows 7 Pro PCs have. I wonder if Microsoft are holding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

All my Windows 7 Home PCs at home have now been sent an upgrade notification, but none of my Windows 7 Pro PCs have. I wonder if Microsoft are holding back the Pro update on the basis that most users will download the ISO?

:)

nigelmercier, Aug 3, 2015

2. Lost Favorites from IE 11 to Edge

Has anyone had lost their Favorites when upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Edge? Is there any way for me to recover these links?

William Soup Campbell, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Configuration of windows 10

I download, update, upgrade and then fail at the configuration of windows 10 from windows 7 on my PC , Has anyone else had this trouble?

MargaretCollier, Aug 3, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

Hi there

Not quite the answer you wanted but I got an update notification from W7 Ultimate.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

1. Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Upgrade

2. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade from windows 7 pro: link for upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro/bd279620-c708-4071-b3bc-5da83496b438
  3. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from windows 7 pro: link for upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro/bd279620-c708-4071-b3bc-5da83496b438
  4. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  6. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  7. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, we are using Windows 7 Pro for our company's operation in Afghanistan. Now we are planning to upgrade from 7 to 10. Is this possible to upgrade online in our region? Thank You. Rahimi...
  9. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I let Microsoft automatically upgrade several of my computers from 7 to 10 a couple of years ago with no issues at all. I am now trying to help a friend upgrade her Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro, but I can't seem to find anyway to avoid the $199.00 upgrade fee. That seems...
  10. Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7: Hi, I'll try to make a long story short. A friend upgraded his HP desktop from Windows 7 to 10 during the free upgrade period. When it went bonkers he gave it to me and bought a new computer. The one he gave me went down hard and the only way I could make it work was to make...