Windows 10: Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

Discus and support Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All my Windows 7 Home PCs at home have now been sent an upgrade notification, but none of my Windows 7 Pro PCs have. I wonder if Microsoft are holding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

All my Windows 7 Home PCs at home have now been sent an upgrade notification, but none of my Windows 7 Pro PCs have. I wonder if Microsoft are holding back the Pro update on the basis that most users will download the ISO?

:)

nigelmercier, Aug 3, 2015

2. Lost Favorites from IE 11 to Edge

Has anyone had lost their Favorites when upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Edge? Is there any way for me to recover these links?

William Soup Campbell, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Configuration of windows 10

I download, update, upgrade and then fail at the configuration of windows 10 from windows 7 on my PC , Has anyone else had this trouble?

MargaretCollier, Aug 3, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

Hi there

Not quite the answer you wanted but I got an update notification from W7 Ultimate.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro?

1. Has Anyone Had an Upgrade Notification From Windows 7 Pro? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Upgrade

2. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup: I have the latest version 1809 and last update available as of this date. I cannot find a way to run backup without getting an error 0x80070013 eventually during the backup. I have a clean 8TB Seagate drive and get the same message as that on my 5TB Seagate backup drive....
  3. Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?: I have repeatedly tried Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and each time I've quit using it due to failures, bugs and my irritation with it. I just would like to know if anyone really uses it and feels secure and satisfied with it. It would seem MS could make a better mail...
  4. Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7: Hi, I'll try to make a long story short. A friend upgraded his HP desktop from Windows 7 to 10 during the free upgrade period. When it went bonkers he gave it to me and bought a new computer. The one he gave me went down hard and the only way I could make it work was to make...
  5. Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7. Can't activate.

Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7. Can't activate.: Hi, I'll try to make a long story short. A friend upgraded his HP desktop from Windows 7 to 10 during the free upgrade period. When it went bonkers he gave it to me and bought a new computer. The one he gave me went down hard and the only way I could make it work was to make...
  6. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160
  7. Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?

Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?: Hi, So try to stick with me here. A couple years back I had issues with the Windows 7 update system and spent literally 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft technicians trying to figure out what is causing it, and how they can try to repair it remotely etc. For a booby...
  8. Clean install on a desktop that had an Win7 Pro upgrade from XP Pro

Clean install on a desktop that had an Win7 Pro upgrade from XP Pro: A couple weeks ago I finally got around to installing Win10 over the top of Win7 Pro. It is not running very well. Not terrible but it seems to be a little slow and I'm thinking I'd rather do a clean install. I have already backed up my data files and also have a disk image...
  9. Has anyone updated a Dell Studio 540 from Windows 7 to 10?

Has anyone updated a Dell Studio 540 from Windows 7 to 10?: My daughter has a Dell Studio 540 running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and she's been asking me if it's OK to upgrade to Windows 10. Since I live several hundred miles from her I didn't want to tell her to go ahead until I had a chance to check things out and now I'm...
  10. View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?: On my desktop PC, ugraded to 10 on Friday morning, been using all weekend no problems. On Monday we had a winter wonderland, was checking snow history when electricity went off momentarily. PC shut down. I had perhaps 5 wiindows open at the time. PC powered back with...