Windows 10: Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working?

Discus and support Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have reinstalled windows 2 times and it has not fixed the issue. IKEv2 connects but my IP and location does not change. Is anyone else having this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tonightwetaco, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working?

I have reinstalled windows 2 times and it has not fixed the issue.

IKEv2 connects but my IP and location does not change. Is anyone else having this issue? The other protocols work fine.

my VPN tells me that either my ISP blocks IKE (which doesnt make sense given it always worked) or my PC is the issue (but this is a clean install)

:)

tonightwetaco, Nov 17, 2016

2. Has anyone noticed the typo in Devices? USB Keykoard s/b Keyboard

I only noticed this recently, surely it can't always have been this way and in my many years in IT i've only just noticed?

Hollo Craft, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Has anyone else noticed this bug in the 10.x firmware for N95?

Done already. They may of course have corrected this in the 11.x firmware currently being rolled out but as I don't yet have access to it I can't say.

keffa---01, Nov 17, 2016
  4. Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working?

IKEv2 still not working and my VPN provider says it must be my system I reinstalled Win 10 twice already and it wont work. VPN connects using IKEv2 but IP and location does not change. I am at a loss as to what the issue is. However I found one thread on another site where people have the same issue.

tonightwetaco, Dec 14, 2016
  5. SOLVED

so it seems that its crucial to set the protocol configuration to 'automatic'. when you do this Windows 10 will use the most secure protocol first which is IKEV, then SSTP then down the line. You can verify this by looking at the adapter options in Network Control. When you are connected you will see IKEv2 is selected as the protocol

tonightwetaco, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working?

1. Has anyone noticed Windows built-in IVEv2 is not working? - Similar Threads - Has anyone noticed

2. have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...: has anyone noticed that the same man MR.CARMACK has been answering all our questions and all his answers point right to me. he even has my IP address in one of the answers. I wouldn't trust this guy as far as you can throw up...
  3. have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...: has anyone noticed that the same man MR.CARMACK has been answering all our questions and all his answers point right to me. he even has my IP address in one of the answers. I wouldn't trust this guy as far as you can throw up...
  4. Anyone notice the one second lag on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone notice the one second lag on Windows 11?: I recently bought a new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM laptop with Windows 11 pre-installed and noticed something odd. Whenever I'm doing something, be it gaming, listening to music, or anything in general, the system suddenly lags for one second or so and then returns to normal...
  5. Anyone notice the one second lag on Windows 11?

Anyone notice the one second lag on Windows 11?: I recently bought a new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM laptop with Windows 11 pre-installed and noticed something odd. Whenever I'm doing something, be it gaming, listening to music, or anything in general, the system suddenly lags for one second or so and then returns to normal...
  6. Has anyone noticed the extra 'brightness' around the taskbar icons recently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone noticed the extra 'brightness' around the taskbar icons recently?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoasked146 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yz9abl/has_anyone_noticed_the_extra_brightness_around/
  7. anyone notice this accidental delete of items in Windows Mail?

anyone notice this accidental delete of items in Windows Mail?: I have used the original Outlook as a client, non-web app for almost two decades, and always have been a bit put off by web mail apps, but in the last year or two I've gotten quite used to the mail web app in Win 10. That said, I have a gripe about the user interface in this...
  8. Windows defender stoped working after last update. Does anyone noticed this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender stoped working after last update. Does anyone noticed this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eslamsamyismail [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2rtjo/windows_defender_stoped_working_after_last_update/
  9. Has anyone else noticed BSOD - Blue Screen caused by Google Chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone else noticed BSOD - Blue Screen caused by Google Chrome?: I have been trying for months to figure out what is causing consistent blue screens on my computer. And unfortunately, I can't reinstall windows because I have software that I won't be able to get back if I do that. So I have been literally testing out the removal of one...
  10. Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated: At least for me anyway mail app now shows live messages on the tile and under options one can turn off conversation mode. [img] [img] 22102