Windows 10: Has anyone received these two updates?

Discus and support Has anyone received these two updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good afternoon folks, I decided to take the plunge, and now have Build 10130 as my everyday Windows installation. So far, it's not been too bad a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bristolian, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Has anyone received these two updates?

Good afternoon folks,

I decided to take the plunge, and now have Build 10130 as my everyday Windows installation.
    So far, it's not been too bad a migration from Windows 7 - I upgraded and haven't lost anything, but it took ages... I digress.

Reading here - Issue in Windows 10 Build 10130 prevents detection of new preview builds | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows - seemingly Build 10130 will not check for new Build releases, and that there have been Windows Updates released that would seemingly fix that. Have any of you received them, as neither my Wife or I have.

Very Best Wishes,
    Bob.

:)

Bristolian, Jun 24, 2015

2. Has anyone heard of these training courses?

Has anyone heard of these training courses? On this page
    Cursos INEM (SEPE) Gratuitos | Cursosdelinem.esI got information but I wanted
    to know if I can learn about Windows applications.

CarmenHeredia1, Jun 24, 2015
  3. Has anyone heard of these training courses?

You could try to search for the name of the company plus the word "review" in a search engine and you might get results back.

Solar-Eclipse, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Has anyone received these two updates?

From the referenced article:

Unless you have Windows 10 Core installed, you won't be getting this.

Mystere, Jun 24, 2015
  5. I see, what are the Core editions, as opposed to the 'normal' Insider Previews?

Bristolian, Jun 24, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    What used to be called "Home" is now called "Core". As opposed to Pro.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Has anyone received these two updates?

1. Has anyone received these two updates? - Similar Threads - Has anyone received

2. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?: So I have had this adaptor for years. It might be a fake knock off, but the MSoft ones arent' widely available and are very expensive when they are. I haven't seen one on the Microsoft website for some time. I have had some driver issues but generally it has world fine until...
  3. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?: So I have had this adaptor for years. It might be a fake knock off, but the MSoft ones arent' widely available and are very expensive when they are. I haven't seen one on the Microsoft website for some time. I have had some driver issues but generally it has world fine until...
  4. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Has anyone with DELL XPS 8900 received Win 10 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone with DELL XPS 8900 received Win 10 21H2 update: DELL web page indicates that this desktop is tested with the latest 21H2 win 10 update. My XPS 8900 is at 21H1 with the latest update. But I still have not received the 21H2 update in spite of searching for updates every few days.ikonuk...
  6. Has anyone with DELL XPS 8900 received Win 10 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone with DELL XPS 8900 received Win 10 21H2 update: DELL web page indicates that this desktop is tested with the latest 21H2 win 10 update. My XPS 8900 is at 21H1 with the latest update. But I still have not received the 21H2 update in spite of searching for updates every few days.ikonuk...
  7. Has anyone with DELL XPS 8900 received Win 10 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Has anyone received the early 2021 Harmon Kardin Invoke firmware update.

in Cortana
    Has anyone received the early 2021 Harmon Kardin Invoke firmware update.: It is late February 2021, and we haven't received the firmware update for our Invoke speaker. Has anyone in the community received the update? What is the path forward if we never receive it?...
  9. Has anyone else been having trouble installing these two updates? I've uninstalling and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone else been having trouble installing these two updates? I've uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AwooWolfWoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldu7t3/has_anyone_else_been_having_trouble_installing/
  10. Anyone else receiving these errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else receiving these errors?: [ATTACH] Ever since early August, my system's been freezing on me, and it's been getting worse as of late. When I check the reliability monitor, this is the usual message I get under critical events: an error with Desktop Windows Manager and Windows 10 itself, causing the...