Windows 10: Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade?

Discus and support Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade? And if you have, was the install glitch free? 9401 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by idan, Jul 28, 2015.

1. idan Win User

Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade?

Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade? And if you have, was the install glitch free?

:)

2. KB3147458 - Have anyone successfully installed this update without issues

Thanks for your reply just seems a bit odd that people are having so many update issues as in previous versions of windows this was not always the case.

FreeknotBE, Jul 28, 2015
  3. KB3147458 - Have anyone successfully installed this update without issues

I have this update on hold on my pc. Before installing it on my laptop, I would like to know if this update has been successfully installed on anyone's laptop without any issues and if so what type and model laptop are you using?

FreeknotBE, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade?

Wife's PC smooth as silk, mine is a swine.

nigelmercier, Jul 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I have... just an issue with activation but I think that's a server issue right now.

BunnyJ, Jul 28, 2015
  6. ZeroByte Win User
    Have updated three computers so far no issues

ZeroByte, Jul 28, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I did a couple days ago without any issues.

8. Akane Win User

I finished without any issue *Smile

Akane, Jul 28, 2015
  9. XYZ
    xyz Win User
    Have now installed on 3 Computers (2x Windows 8.1 and the other Windows 7) - but all three were very difficult and took up the whole day - and this despite having done all previous updates on both W8.1 and W7 - the update to W10 failed on all 3, and failed several times!

Success was only achieved thanks to this reddit.com article:
    Fix for the 80240020 error when trying to install Windows 10 : windows

10. Mine said that Windows 10 failed to upload...oh well. lol

Is there a way to try again?

Penny Dreadful, Jul 28, 2015
  11. Have checked everything in c drive windows downlands where all updates go found empty folder and 6 failed to install so wont bother again looking until someone can find a fix

hTconeM9user, Jul 28, 2015
  12. FD611V Win User
    I would guess this would be a Windows 10 fake. I downloaded what was considered Windows 10 update this morning. It taken about one hour or so. All went well with no hitches, etc. Being an hour and just getting to see what has changed and what I must do.

So, here's the strange thing. I downloaded BeLarc Advisor and when all was done and saved. I find I don't have Windows 10, but, Windows 8.1 (x64) (build 9600) Installed 7/29/2015 (10:30 a.m.)
    Would someone do the same and see what they get withBeLarc.

FD611V, Jul 28, 2015
  13. patrickt Win User

I was amazed. I got up at 1 a.m.--I'm old--and I turned on the computer without much hope but I was asked if I wanted to install Windows 10. Forty-five minutes later I was running. Not a single glitch. Not a single problem.

So, far I'm very happy with Windows 10 and I've returned to Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge.

patrickt, Jul 28, 2015
  14. deboyer11 Win User
    Install seemed to go fine but I cannot get my Chrome browser to load any pages. Have tried reinstalling Chrome but that did not help.

deboyer11, Jul 28, 2015
  15. Phone Man Win User
    I downloaded the W10 Pro ISO and did an update to my W8.1 Pro with it and took 40min from start to Logon.
    So far everything is working fine. One minor glitch with my Epson V300 scanner but it does work.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - Has anyone successfully

2. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  3. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  4. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?: I won't go into why I made the horrible move to join the Windows Insider program, but I know that I want out and have not been able to make that happen. I do know about using the setting to opt out of future previews, but I want to really, truly be done with the program. I...
  6. Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?

Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?: I won't go into why I made the horrible move to join the Windows Insider program, but I know that I want out and have not been able to make that happen. I do know about using the setting to opt out of future previews, but I want to really, truly be done with the program. I...
  7. Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Will Windows crash? Has anyone done this successfully?

Will Windows crash? Has anyone done this successfully?: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-change-legacy-to-uefi-without-reinstalling-windows-10I wanted to convert from legacy to uefi. My PC repair guy changed it from uefi to legacy while repairing my pc and now I want it to be uefi. Will this work? Or will my Windows crash?...
  9. Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...

Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...: Moving the Windows Live Common Files and Program Files from the Program Files and Program x86 Files areas in Windows 7 to corresponding areas in Windows 10 appears to be insufficient in successfully porting Windows Live to Windows 10. The Windows Live Installer program says...
  10. 8.1, upgrade to Windows 10, then clean install. Success.

8.1, upgrade to Windows 10, then clean install. Success.: Windows 8.1 Activated with Genuine Product Key (I've used Genuine Product Keys since Windows 3.00a). I upgraded to 8.1 Pro with another Genuine Product Key. I tried to upgrade to 10 Pro without installing updates on 8.1 Pro (over 100 updates) but no luck. I had to install...