Windows 10: Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve

Discus and support Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana has predicted World Cup games with a good deal of accuracy:http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...hes-in-brazil/ And also NFL games:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrownianMotion, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve

Cortana has predicted World Cup games with a good deal of accuracy:http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...hes-in-brazil/

And also NFL games: http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/03/c...cts-nfl-games/

She apparently predicted the Patriots would win the SB way back in December.

I tried asking her to predict MLB games and NFL preseason games, but I just get a Bing search (which doesn't even go to any "Bing Predicts" prognostications.)

Has anyone been able to get her to give a prediction?

:)

BrownianMotion, Aug 13, 2015
  2. MDMcD Win User

Cortana will not do predictions

So I keep reading how Cortana can predict the outcome of sporting events like NFL games, soccer/football games, and has even predicted the outcome of the Scottish vote for independence.

But when ever I try to get Cortana to predict a game outcome on my Windows phone, she either just gives me web search results, or will say something useless like "I thought you'd never ask so I never thought about it."

What do I need to do to enable this feature? I don't see anything related to this under Settings>Cortana.

Running Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (8.10.15148.160) on Nokia Lumia 830.

I have never tried to use this feature until recently, so I don't know if it worked before under earlier versions of Windows Phone 8.1.

Thanks!

MDMcD, Aug 13, 2015
  3. JG2yang1 Win User
    Cortana will not do predictions

Hi
    MDMcD,

Thank you for posting on the forum,

I understand that you're looking for a way to enable Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting events.

You may try checking the link below for you to have an idea what you can say to Cortana as of the moment.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/cortana/what-can-i-say-to-cortana

The more you use Cortana on your phone, the more it gets better.

Kind regards.

JG2yang1, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve

1. Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. Firewall Rulles outcoming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall Rulles outcoming: HiI would like ask about Firewall in Windows 11 .When I create new out coming rules for browser .I need create 2 rules for TCP and UDP .Or will be enough create one rule for TCP.Firewall do not allow create one rules for both TCP/UDPAlso I do not know if only TCP Rules is...
  3. Firewall Rulles outcoming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall Rulles outcoming: HiI would like ask about Firewall in Windows 11 .When I create new out coming rules for browser .I need create 2 rules for TCP and UDP .Or will be enough create one rule for TCP.Firewall do not allow create one rules for both TCP/UDPAlso I do not know if only TCP Rules is...
  4. Has anyone tried AnyTech365 Intelliguard for IT support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone tried AnyTech365 Intelliguard for IT support?: I run a small business, and after the pandemic, half my workers wanted to keep working from home. Fine by me, I am worried about their work computer's security and getting compromised by viruses. So I’m thinking about using their software and then I saw my daughter has a Mac...
  5. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  6. Can anyone get Cortana to talk ?

Can anyone get Cortana to talk ?: i installed Windows 10 Pro on 4 PCS running windows 8.1 pro. All of them have sound working, but Cortana does not say a darn thing. I have no microphone hooked up but I thought she still answers when you type something? Yes or NO. In the Preview 10 I got her to answer on one...
  7. Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile

Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile: The only difference is that you have to ask her when the team you're interested in plays their next game, as opposed to asking her directly for a prediction as you would do on your phone. Here's an example of me asking her: [img] 21931
  8. has anyone found any use for cortana ?

has anyone found any use for cortana ?: i'm using a desk top without a mic and all i can see is that its an overhyped search and its kinda lousy at that !! I can do the same thing it does with my yahoo search ...what am I missing ? 17501
  9. Cortana problem with Sports info

Cortana problem with Sports info: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when I open Cortana. I get weather and breaking local news but that's it. I have several NFL and MLB Baseball teams selected, I...
  10. Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions

in Windows 10 News
    Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions: This month at Bing we shipped several new experiences that let you quickly find what you’re looking for. Flight status Checking flight status can be a hassle, whether you’re rushing to pick someone up from arrivals, or if you’re in a terminal and want to check that...