Windows 10: Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro

Discus and support Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; http://images.paragon-software.com/s...nsoftware.com/ Macrium Reflect Free Free Desktop and Laptop backup - Veeam Endpoint Backup *Smile*Smile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by pectin232, Feb 4, 2016.

1. pectin232 Win User

Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro

pectin232, Feb 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 /Pro system image backup

Can I create system image backup Of Windows 10 /Pro after upgrading it free from Windows 8.1?

ravimahajanI, Feb 4, 2016
  3. Will Windows 10 have the same backup routine that Windows 7 Pro has? Once I'm sure that the upgrade to Windows 10 is working OK can I erase my backup drive and create new backup and system image?

Will Windows 10 have the same backup routine that Windows 7 Pro has? Once I'm sure that the upgrade to Windows 10 is working OK can I erase my backup drive and create new backup and system image? Will this create a brand new restore point?

DanCahalane, Feb 4, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

They are all well known tools - a major favourite (and unashamedly I say this my personal favourite) is Macrium Reflect Free.

Probably does not matter too much (although for 32bit eufi tablets I strongly recommend Macrium).

Best strategy is to use your favourite one regularly, but occasionally make a backup with a different one as extra insurance.

cereberus, Feb 4, 2016
  5. socklosk Win User
    Macrium Reflect Free is my choice. It's quick, and copying partitions is straightforward. But the program takes a little while to learn.

socklosk, Feb 5, 2016
  6. b1rd Win User
    AOMEI here too, along with Macrium & EaseUS.

b1rd, Feb 5, 2016
  7. lvr181 Win User
    Do these "recommended" programs provide a bootable iso? If my hard drive dies can I use the iso to set up my operating system and data on another hard drive?

lvr181, Feb 6, 2016
  8. b1rd Win User

Yes, the three I mentioned do. I mean you'll have to create it, but it's built into the program.

b1rd, Feb 6, 2016
  9. lvr181 Win User
    Thanks b1rd. I will give it a go.

lvr181, Feb 6, 2016
  10. Macrium Reflect Free is what I use.
    I had Acronis for a few year's and the longer I had it the more confusing it got.
    Plus I had to pay for each new version.*Mad
    When I actually needed it, the rescue CD failed.*Mad

Now with Macrium Reflect Free I have used the rescue DVD a few times and it work's perfectly.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 6, 2016
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    *Ditto*Ditto*Ditto

OldMike65, Feb 6, 2016
  12. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Feb 6, 2016
  13. Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro

14. f14tomcat Win User
    Choose PE 10 environment. Under tools....
    Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Feb 6, 2016
  15. When I need this to work, it will ask for the external back up drive ?

Thema:

1. Has anyone use the free Image backup . can they backup Window 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Has anyone free

2. image backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image backup: Can i use a sata hard drive to make a image of my win 11 computer that has a ssd indtalled then use the sata hard drive to restore the ssd if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-backup/96d56eff-828e-440f-8a87-9531fc87921f
  3. Image Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image Backup: I Am Trying To Make A Windows Image Backup. I Have 3 Drives, CSSD System Drive, DSSD Games And EHDD Storage, When I Try To Make An Image It counts C And E As System Drives Almost 600 GB. I Cant Find Any Way To Unselect Drive E Help. I Have Attached A Screenshot THX[IMG]...
  4. Windows 10 Image backup

Windows 10 Image backup: Since I upgraded to SSD system drive I get an error 0x8078004F when attempting an image backup. Thought this was because I had EFI partitions on two drives. Deleted one and kept the one on the system drive but still no good. I would appreciate some ideas Lee Brooker...
  5. Can I create system image backup on a system image backup?

Can I create system image backup on a system image backup?: When i first installed Windows 10, and had all the drivers running, and minimal apps installed, i created a system image backup at that point, so if one day something goes wrong, and all else fails, i can restore to that point in time. This is backed up on an HDD, and we...
  6. Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?

Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?: hi, I'm looking for an alternative to windows 7 backup and restore, ive had several problems now with it and I'm pretty sure its going to be depreciated and eventually removed in a future release of windows 10, that and i think my main hdd drive will eventually fail soon, ive...
  7. Windows 10 Image Backup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Image Backup: Hi, Please help me as fast as you can! I have created a WindowsImageBackup and saved it to an external hard drive with another folder having my personal files on in. so now my hard drive have 2 folders the imagebackup and personal folder. after creating the windows image it...
  8. windows 10 image backup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 image backup: why when I try to create an image backup on a 1 terra byte drive do I repeatedly get 97% complete then an 'unsuccessful backup' message very time please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-image-backup/c1a8a9a8-587f-4c9b-ba26-20ff5fe6cebb
  9. image backup windows 10

image backup windows 10: recommendations for windows 10 image backup ? many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/image-backup-windows-10/4777c933-ca9d-463a-aa5e-5bdd2d8f1858
  10. image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    image backup?: Your're welcome. Now make an image backup of your system so you can always recover to a fully functional computer. image backup? you mean iso? and how? 50301