Windows 10: Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

Discus and support Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday I've got the following every time I try to use Cortana, whether clicking the icon or talking to her; web searches are also down. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fracking4oil, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

Since yesterday I've got the following every time I try to use Cortana, whether clicking the icon or talking to her; web searches are also down. Anyone else having this issue?

Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours? [​IMG]

Just also noticed, Bing is down too. Perhaps that's why?

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Slim G Win User

Laptop has been "Attempting repairs" for 24 hours

When it says it let it load for 10 minutes press the power button off hold it down for 10 seconds 15 and then it should come up to the home screen of the computer versus Lauren windows down a little for well then you

Slim G, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Laptop has been "Attempting repairs" for 24 hours

Hi Gwenma,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you getting any error message when trying to boot up?

• Are you able to go to Login screen?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• 1) Create installation media for windows 10.
    Refer to the below link: Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • 5) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 24, 2015
  4. zooburner Win User

Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

Can't say about Cortana, but Bing websearch ( from the webpage) seems to be working fine.

Zoo

zooburner, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Odd, Bing is still down for me. Maybe it's something to do with the privacy settings I set yesterday.

Edited: That's what it was, set by:

Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours? [​IMG]

So, I guess if I don't want MS tracking everything I do I can't use Cortana or Bing. *Mad

fracking4oil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

1. Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours? - Similar Threads - Has Cortana Been

2. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.: Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007....
  3. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.: Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007....
  4. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Diagnostic said there were hardware faults the first time I...
  5. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  6. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  8. Having Cortana read out in 24 hour time format

in Cortana
    Having Cortana read out in 24 hour time format: I'm currently getting into using Cortana for setting up alarms, reminders, etc, and having grown up in Italy, I'm used to a 24-hour timestamp format, meaning that there's no AM or PM; my system clock is configured to reflect this with its format set to English United...
  9. Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours: is it alright for me to reboot? i feel like there must've been some sort of issue like the wifi died and won't reconnect or smth, please help, i need to work lol submitted by /u/hdew12354 [link] [comments]...
  10. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...