Windows 10: Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006

Discus and support Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is one of my favorite games but for the last week or two I keep getting the 0x80041006 error that would appear but then get cleaned up after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimTwerdahl, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006

This is one of my favorite games but for the last week or two I keep getting the 0x80041006 error that would appear but then get cleaned up after a few days. This has been a long hiatus. Hope they do not kill it. The optional games they have are not nearly as good.

:)

JimTwerdahl, Jan 27, 2020

2. Backgammon from Windows 7.

Had Windows 7 and loved MSN Backgammon game. Now have Windows 10 and cannot find it. Any suggestions - help.

Thanks.

Ted Lachman, Jan 27, 2020
  3. MaryAnneO Win User
    Internet Backgammon

Recently installed windows 7 updates, and now I get Error Code: 0x80041004" when trying to access Internet Backgammon. What's the solution to solve this issue?

MaryAnneO, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006

Internet Spades and Backgammon

Is it true that Windows 10 no longer offers Internet Spades and Backgammon?

MelindaBrisson, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006

1. Has MS killed Windows 7 Internet Backgammon? 0x80041006 - Similar Threads - Has killed Internet

2. MSN BACKGAMMON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSN BACKGAMMON: Hello, I like to play MSN Backgammon There is a equest from masque.com to share my email information before I can join I DO NOT want to share with masque.com I wrote to them, and are not removing the "pop up" Can you remove in my account If not, will not play with...
  3. windows 7 internet backgammon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 7 internet backgammon: Is there a download to get windows 7 internet backgammon for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-internet-backgammon/e83bd273-8c6d-41d5-99d7-e9791eeffca6"
  4. Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc: Now it seems as though these games are gone for good, shame on you Microsoft. If anybody finds a checkers game that is nearly as good, please let me know. I'm now on Windows 10. For the past 18 months I was playing the Windows 7 games on Windows 10, they worked just fine,...
  5. So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?: Keep getting error code 0x80041004 "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server" Seems like the problem occurred after EOL of Windows 7 and newest update to Windows 10, would be nice if someone from Microsoft would address this and let us know either...
  6. Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down: When I try to play Internet Backgammon I get the following error message: A network error occurred while communication with the game server. Error Code: 0x80041004 It would appear that the games server is down again, as it was about a year ago. Could someone please...
  7. MSN backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN backgammon: I play backgammon on a regular basis and I am finding that MSN adjusting my scores without me even playing a game! I am tired of MSN manipulating the games and assume that all of the high scores are bogus as I am not allowed to progress beyond a certain threshold. I have...
  8. MS update around 3/7/2018 seems to have killed my internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS update around 3/7/2018 seems to have killed my internet connection: I woke up and turned the computer on and there was no internet connection. Similar second machine not affected (hence, I can post here). Looking through network settings, my normal Ethernet interface seems to have lost it's settings. It is now an unidentified network. I...
  9. Help! Windows 10 has killed my internet connection

Help! Windows 10 has killed my internet connection: Installed W10 and since then my internet connection via wifi has died. It will run for a minute and then die and I'll have to disconnect my connection multiple times to reset the connection but then it dies again shortly after. Didn't have this issue with 8.1. I use ATT...
  10. Computer is Killing Internet

Computer is Killing Internet: Internet speed has been a battle for over a month. Thought it was AT&T, but found that if I disconnect my main computer, speeds return to normal. Same results if this PC is connected via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. I can shut this PC down, boot up a laptop, and the Internet is fine....
Tags: