Windows 10: Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!

Discus and support Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Could someone explain what the status of these updates are currently? Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 Failed to install on 11/20/15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gator5000e, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!

Could someone explain what the status of these updates are currently?

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586
    Failed to install on 11/20/15

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106246)
    Failed to install on 11/23/15 and about 7 times before that.

I have read somewhere that the updated were pulled from the media creation tool but still available via Windows Updates. But seemingly not for me.

So if someone could update or explain for me what is going on here, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

:)

Gator5000e, Nov 22, 2015

2. Confused about unlocking

Thanks for pointing this out, colin_s.

Unlocking phones has been a very popular topic ever since we launched Nokia Support Discussions in November 2005. This is a global forum so there is no definite answer that would cover all countries and operator contracts, but we will make sure that the text
    is reviewed and revised if necessary.

vandelay---01, Nov 22, 2015
  3. AydenS Win User
    My Windows 10 boot partition has been completely wiped, and I am not able to boot up Windows

Oh, ok sorry for the confusion!

AydenS, Nov 22, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!

Nobody knows what is really going on. There are many, many rumors and statements - but in real life build 10586 downloads from the normal public links - public Media Creation Tool and Tech Bench - have been rolled back to 10240 and people are not seeing the th2 10586 update in Windows update.

There is still one method to get Windows 10 10586 also known as 1511 and 10586.0 (other than an MSDN subscription):
    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...eationTool.exe

^^^^This is NOT the normal public media creation tool link, but it is a real Microsoft link.

NavyLCDR, Nov 22, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Microsoft has said they are doing a staged rollout of 1115, so only a small percentage of people will get the download in windows update. The MCT will only install the original release, then you have to wait for 1115 to become available to you on WU.

Mystere, Nov 22, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    What is 1115?

NavyLCDR, Nov 22, 2015
  7. 10.0.10586.11.th2_release.151112-1900 *Wink

Cluster Head, Nov 22, 2015
  8. sn00ker Win User

You know he meant 1511 lol

sn00ker, Nov 22, 2015
  9. poud Win User
  10. Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused! - Similar Threads - Has November Update

2. has the option to check for updates been removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  3. has the option to check for updates been removed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  4. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  5. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  6. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. "Disk has been surprised removed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Disk has been surprised removed": Hi, I am randomly getting these warnings in event viewer. I am not sure why this is happening but this has been happening for a while now and it seems to happen every few hours. I only have 3 internal drives (2 HDDs & 1 SSD) and 5 partitions total (screenshot of disk manager)...
  8. Totally Confused -- Has the May Feature Update Been Released?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Totally Confused -- Has the May Feature Update Been Released?!?: I have a VivoMini, a ZenBook, a VivoBook (all three Asus), and a Beelink Mini PC. Not one has received the Feature Update, but yesterday all of them got a cumulative update. Aren't I seeing press everywhere about the Feature Update? 133125
  9. Has Defender been removed in 1809?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has Defender been removed in 1809?: My system updated a couple of days ago to 1809:17763.292. When attempting to run my weekly system check my shortcut to defender no longer works. I get an error message saying 'MSACUI.EXE CANNOT BE FOUND' I have a folder with all my security based program shortcuts in for...
  10. windows-10-november-update Removed

in Windows 10 Support
    windows-10-november-update Removed: Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused? Running the 10586.11 build with no issues. 31027