Windows 10: HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

Discus and support HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hey guys, So a few months ago I was trying to run an android vm using GenyMotion. The app I wanted to use, however, required it to be running with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by WintertheMute, Oct 19, 2015.

1. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

Hey guys,
    So a few months ago I was trying to run an android vm using GenyMotion. The app I wanted to use, however, required it to be running with hardware assisted virtualization, which I enabled in the BIOS. I downloaded the microsoft HAV and tested it, and it told me that virtualization was supported on my computer, but was not enabled. I have checked and rechecked several times since then and it is enabled in the BIOS. However, the tool still says that virtualization technology is not enabled. What can i do? Is this an issue or is there something I'm missing?
    Thanks in advance

:)

WintertheMute, Oct 19, 2015

2. Hyper-V uninstallation

This more looks like Virtualization is disabled in BIOS. Have you enabled it?

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Error while Installing Emulator for Visual Studio in Windows 10

I disable it.

Abdul Mazeed, Oct 19, 2015
  4. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

What are your Hyper-V services (win-key + r, type "services.msc") set as?

HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Oct 19, 2015
  5. They're all set to the same as in your picture - Manual(Trigger Start)

WintertheMute, Oct 20, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    You need to disable hyper-v by either removing the feature or adding a bcd entry as described the link in the quote below as Hyper-V takes control of VT-x (even if you are not using it)

Genymotion – Fast & Easy Android Emulator

7. I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

1. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS - Similar Threads - HAV says virtualization

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Virtualization is enabled in BIOS but appear to be disabled when I check in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization is enabled in BIOS but appear to be disabled when I check in taskmanager: Hello guys I have enabled vtx in BIOS but it appear to be disabled in taskamanger under CPU. I have tried to disabled it and re-enable it and that still dont work. Well it actually appeared to be enabled for a short time and then went disabled again. I need it to be enabled...
  6. Virtualization is enabled in BIOS but appear to be disabled when I check in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization is enabled in BIOS but appear to be disabled when I check in taskmanager: Hello guys I have enabled vtx in BIOS but it appear to be disabled in taskamanger under CPU. I have tried to disabled it and re-enable it and that still dont work. Well it actually appeared to be enabled for a short time and then went disabled again. I need it to be enabled...
  7. Virtualization is enabled in BIOS but appear to be disabled when I check in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?: Hello Im trying to use Nox player emulator, but its very slow because the Virtualization off, I enabled it on Bios, and I disabled Hyper-V, but when I check in the Task Manger (in Performance) I found it is disabled ! Any help ! 135799
  9. Enable virtualization in bios :/

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Enable virtualization in bios :/: Used this tool, Download Microsoft® Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center No go VMware said the same thing boo-hoo anyone have instruction to enable in bios ? Spec's are added, Cheers. 2935
  10. Virtualization enabled in bios but not working

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualization enabled in bios but not working: Hi there, I am trying to run a program which recommends enabling hardware visualization. I have followed the steps to enable Intel VT in uemi/bios menu. However Task Manager says that Virtualization is disabled, despite the fact that I have turned it on in the uemi/bios??...