Windows 10: Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd

Discus and support Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, In my update history says I have 2 KB3150513 installed on different dates successfully and the KB 4013429 too plus others. One KB 4015438... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kester, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Kester Win User

Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd

Dear All,
    In my update history says I have 2 KB3150513 installed on different dates successfully and the KB 4013429 too plus others.
    One KB 4015438 cumulative update failed on 10 April17
    I checked for updates this morning and it started and then got stuck @ .97%

This prompted me to look at History where I found the above out.
    I do not know what to do, the machine has 2 KB 3150513's on and wants to download a third?

After 2 hours the Pc started to search for updates again, after 20mins found a synaptic mouse upgrade did that and was restarted.
    History now says today installed
    Malicious tool KB 890830
    a 3rd update of win10 1607 of KB 3150513
    synaptics mouse update
    Informs me my device is now up to date.

Are these repetitions of downloads and one failed KB4015438 going to effect the down load of the Creator Update ? When it arrives.

I am not tech savvy and have posted this as I had typed this on my dear win 7 PC before I noticed the laptop had finished.
    I have Win 10 on my laptop to enable me to work easierly on 7 whilst trying to learn Win 10
    Any help appreciated.

Regards

:)

Kester, Jun 6, 2017
  2. Pajbnalb Win User

Update will not complete

Windows has tried repeatedly (at least 15 times) since May 9 to complete 2 updates: KB 3150513 and KB 4019472. I have WIN 10 version 1607, build 14393, x64 based-system.

Here is what occurs: "Download" completes; "Prepare to install" completes; I click "Restart Now"; Message "Getting Windows Ready"; then "Restarting"; PC successfully restarts and I log in; go to settings, update, and message after KB 3150513 is Error 0x8007371b;
    no message after KB 4019472; go to history and message is that both updates have failed; I ran troubleshooter and message is "Potential Windows Update Database error detected - possible issues may prevent Windows Update from keeping your system up to date."

I manually downloaded KB 4019472 but the result is the same. I can find KB3150513 on the list of recent updates.

At this point I don't know what to do.

Pajbnalb, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Majin Buu Win User
    Majin Buu, Jun 6, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, If you search for the KB on the forum, you will find multiple instances of KB3150513 is the new normal. There is also an explanation.

Upgrading to the CU is unrelated, provided Windows update is working normally.
    I prefer a controlled upgrade, downloading the new iso file and upgrading when I choose.

Please note, we strongly recommend creating or updating a disk image (which contributors here all use) before major changes, and update disk images routinely.

This gives you a relatively easy and quick way to recover if something goes wrong (and it sometimes does).

Macrium Reflect (free) + its boot medium + external storage for images e.g.

dalchina, Jun 6, 2017
  5. erpster4 Win User
    the KB3150513 has been re-released again on June 8 so let Win10 install the most recent one over the old one.

erpster4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd - Similar Threads - sucessful installed 3150513

2. OneDrive stuck downloading at 0.0 Kb/sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive stuck downloading at 0.0 Kb/sec: I know this question has been asked before, and I know what the recommended fix is. But what Microsoft doesn't get, and doesn't seem to want to address, is that my OneDrive is always stuck at 0.0 Kb/sec. All day, every day, on all 3 of our Windows 10 computers. I reset it,...
  3. OneDrive stuck downloading at 0.0 Kb/sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck downloading at 0.0 Kb/sec: I know this question has been asked before, and I know what the recommended fix is. But what Microsoft doesn't get, and doesn't seem to want to address, is that my OneDrive is always stuck at 0.0 Kb/sec. All day, every day, on all 3 of our Windows 10 computers. I reset it,...
  4. OneDrive stuck downloading at 0.0 Kb/sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have purchased License & tried to install windows 10 Was is sucessful?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have purchased License & tried to install windows 10 Was is sucessful?: J have installed what I was advised to install Then I purchased license. I tried to install windows 10mm I don's know if it was successful...
  6. Installations stuck at 2%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installations stuck at 2%: So whenever I try to download something from windows store or microsoft gamepass, it gets stuck at 2%. It’ll go down to 0b/s, and won’t go any further. This may be due to the fact I changed some permissions on the windowsapp folder, as I simply wanted to access my game...
  7. no display after sucessful installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no display after sucessful installation: I have a Intel Compu Stick 2015 whose display no longer works after installing Windows 10 updates which took over an hour to complete after a restart. I can not access the bios f2 coz there is no display for me to reset it factory settings....
  8. How to download a KB article

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download a KB article: We have a use case where we want to install older KB articles on windows 2019 servers. In order to do this, we want to download a specific KB article via automation. So, my question is : If we know the KB article , can we download it via automation without knowing the link?...
  9. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".: I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install it, it'll say this app needs an update. Then it will get about 70% through and say "installing" or "Downloading" I even tried...
  10. Downloading the most recent KB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading the most recent KB: I am doing this because I am still trying to find why my last Windows Updates are failing, and because I am not ready for an In-Place Upgrade. I am referring to the instructions given on this MS page: support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors It...