Windows 10: Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?

Discus and support Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *THIS IS WINDOWS 7 Is there a way to show this within Windows Explorer...or to generate a list? 114942 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AshleyQuick, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?

*THIS IS WINDOWS 7

Is there a way to show this within Windows Explorer...or to generate a list?

:)

AshleyQuick, Jul 28, 2018

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?

1. Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all? - Similar Threads - folder 1000+ videos

2. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get back the video editor?: What happened to my Video editor? I just used it a few days ago and now all of a sudden i have an entire different view of photos and a horrible clipchimp editor for videos.!! how can i restore this?...
  3. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get back the video editor?: What happened to my Video editor? I just used it a few days ago and now all of a sudden i have an entire different view of photos and a horrible clipchimp editor for videos.!! how can i restore this?...
  4. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I get to all my pictures so I can create into folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get to all my pictures so I can create into folders: Where can I see all of my pictures taken and down loads so I can make slide show and seperate folders for the type of picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-to-all-my-pictures-so-i-can-create/d90cb841-7185-4f50-88bb-b1718d1b5b66
  6. How can I get to all my pictures so I can create into folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get to all my pictures so I can create into folders: Where can I see all of my pictures taken and down loads so I can make slide show and seperate folders for the type of picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-to-all-my-pictures-so-i-can-create/d90cb841-7185-4f50-88bb-b1718d1b5b66
  7. I have a shadow under my folders how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a shadow under my folders how can I get rid of it?: i've updated the windows and run sfc and dism but still didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-shadow-under-my-folders-how-can-i-get-rid/03927b40-909d-4b21-a38d-a5a8a68adfb0
  8. I have a shadow under my folders how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a shadow under my folders how can I get rid of it?: i've updated the windows and run sfc and dism but still didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-shadow-under-my-folders-how-can-i-get-rid/03927b40-909d-4b21-a38d-a5a8a68adfb0
  9. I made this video showing how you can get con folders!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I made this video showing how you can get con folders!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1hfTFFXNs submitted by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf8t21/i_made_this_video_showing_how_you_can_get_con/
  10. Video files resolution getting smaller

in Windows 10 Support
    Video files resolution getting smaller: Hi I have on my D Drive, My own personal TV Series I have bought and converted and have a Resolution of 1280x720p in either H264 or H265 format or all Video Files. Today I went to watch a TV Show and I noticed that many of my Video Files have been reduced in resolution...