Windows 10: Have a huge audio problem, need help

Discus and support Have a huge audio problem, need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElongatedMusk, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Have a huge audio problem, need help

Hello everyone.

I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable.

Heres whats i first stumbled upon:

Have a huge audio problem, need help d3395493-7edf-4af4-809a-197c9cfd5c28?upload=true.png

Alright, what now?

I started investigating and attempting to fix the problem.

Have a huge audio problem, need help 0ee5849d-06c1-4379-8b06-523e1ed06517?upload=true.png

First i tried fixing the problem here.

The Logon setting was on .\Laptop, so i changed it to Local System via NT Authority. After configuring the file, the change kinda backfired...

Have a huge audio problem, need help d58c5873-0301-4ecf-80df-4f55050cda92?upload=true.png

Hmmm, now it stayes like NT AUTHORITY all the time...

I tried starting the system, but this was shown to me.

Have a huge audio problem, need help efd384b1-c6f2-4dbd-a490-85b17147bf94?upload=true.png

Regedit directories? All dependable running.

I also checked paths and well, nothing.

Heres Audiorv Have a huge audio problem, need help 62b4b948-1564-4ee7-8493-64de14c55447?upload=true.png

and AudioEndpointBuilder (NOTE: AudioEndpointBuilder is the only one running, Audiosrv is stopped)

Have a huge audio problem, need help 64b43187-c1d6-4692-b0a7-bb8192b7016e?upload=true.png

Ive even tried bluetooth alternatives: Nothing

Headphones and other audio devices externally connected arent detected.

I also have tried commands in cmds, still failed.

Ive also tried uninstalling and installing - nothing

Was even stuck in a Realtek install loop - dont ask.

Still got my *%$ confused.

Have a huge audio problem, need help f8822e32-93d2-45fc-aff3-e7421e0745d0?upload=true.jpg

What now??????

PLEASE HELP ME

I really want my Laptop back without reseting or refreshing it. If you at least try, thanks.

:)

ElongatedMusk, Aug 17, 2018

2. Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Have a huge audio problem, need help

Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Have a huge audio problem, need help

1. Have a huge audio problem, need help - Similar Threads - huge audio problem

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help: Hei, for the past few months i have been getting alot of micro stuttering and huge frame drops. Most noticable when playing fortnite, but also noticable when playing games such as CS:GO aswell. When in the pre game lobby i can get as much as 700 fps. But as soon as i get...
  6. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

Multiple Audio Problems, need help: After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was working just fine but the audio wasnt there. After a little messing around i found out that only the front audio jack doesnt...
  7. Need help fixing audio problems?

Need help fixing audio problems?: I was using my airpods on my computer then I got a notification saying to update my drivers. I did so, and now when I try to troubleshoot (I cant use or even turn on Bluetooth) it says "Device does not have Bluetooth" I was literally just using it before the driver update....
  8. Audio problems, i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  9. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  10. I have a huge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a huge problem: I have deleted nearly everything, except what is under my Local Disk, off of my laptop and I still have low disk space. To make matters worse, this laptop is monitored by my school so anything that allows me to make changes to my computer is BLOCKED. They put Sophos which...