Windows 10: Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound

Discus and support Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Hopefully posted this on the correct thread, can't see any reference to my problem on others. Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ukajar, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound

Hi,

Hopefully posted this on the correct thread, can't see any reference to my problem on others.

Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound. Nothing been touched it was first noticed on start up. Have updated card drivers and checked connections to no avail. Receive the message "No Audio Output device is installed" when hovering over the sound icon on the taskbar. On clicking this I get "Windows Audio service not enabled"

Any advice appreciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 18, 2018

2. How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

My laptop is running on Window10 efficiently. Sometimes in order to check the DVDs and USBs bootability of newly created OS or Recovery Disk etc I have to select the relative option in the the bios. But on Lenovo G 50 70 the selected option is not permanent. You have to select boot priority option repeatedly for each and every USB/DVD that I want to check. Can i set these option permanently like:-
    1st priority USB
    2nd priority DVD
    3rd priority HDD
    4th priority Network IPV4
    5th priority Network IPV6

If possible please help me step by step.
    There is a novo key to access the bios in Lenovo Laptop G 50 70.
    Thanks in advance
    aria

Ashok Kumar Bag, Jun 20, 2018
  3. cereberus Win User
    How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

I have a z50 and do it exactly how you say. Works well. Less hassle than usin novo key.

cereberus, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound

HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound

1. Have a Lenovo 50/50 desktop and am receiving no sound - Similar Threads - Lenovo desktop receiving

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Hi All,Can anyone shed any light on this BSOD message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50"See link to minidump here: MiniDumpPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Hi All,Can anyone shed any light on this BSOD message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50"See link to minidump here: MiniDumpPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Just got a BSOD error involving a module named ntwas wondering if i could get any technical advise on how to resolve it.This is the WinDbg outline i gotMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Just got a BSOD error involving a module named ntwas wondering if i could get any technical advise on how to resolve it.This is the WinDbg outline i gotMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Ram at 50%

Ram at 50%: Hello everyone i have this problem where my ram is always at 50% above and i jist reformatted my laptop a while ago i have no apps or games but the ram is already at 50% above what should i do? My specs are ryzen 3 3200U 4gb ram...
  10. error: 50

error: 50: there was a problem with my windows 10 and was not able to use it so i did shift+restart -> troubleshoot-> command prompt and first did the scanning sfc /scannow of drive c where my os is. it completed and showed windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...