Windows 10: Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...

Discus and support Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer randomly gave the blue screen and restarted a couple times I tried to reset it but during the reset it blue screened and shut down and not it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Derek McLaughlin1, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...

Computer randomly gave the blue screen and restarted a couple times I tried to reset it but during the reset it blue screened and shut down and not it won't even boot up past the "choose an option" blue screen.

:)

Derek McLaughlin1, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only command prompt. Luckily, I have another drive with windows 10 on it, but even if I make it first in BIOS boot sequence, same thing happens. Any help appreciated.

Dawid Kubaczyk, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...

1. Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all... - Similar Threads - nitro stuck blue

2. Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a nitro 17 and am now stuck at the blue screen of choose an option and have tried all...: Computer randomly gave the blue screen and restarted a couple times I tried to reset it but during the reset it blue screened and shut down and not it won't even boot up past the "choose an option" blue screen....
  3. Stuck on the blue choose option screen and it doesn’t have the continue to windows 10 option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the blue choose option screen and it doesn’t have the continue to windows 10 option.: My laptop has been like this for ongoing 2 months, I opened up my laptop and it automatically appeared to be on this page. Now this has NEVER happened before. I fiddled around to see if I could find any option to bring me back to the sign in screen and do my normal...
  4. Stuck on the blue choose option screen and it doesn’t have the continue to windows 10 option.

Stuck on the blue choose option screen and it doesn’t have the continue to windows 10 option.: My laptop has been like this for ongoing 2 months, I opened up my laptop and it automatically appeared to be on this page. Now this has NEVER happened before. I fiddled around to see if I could find any option to bring me back to the sign in screen and do my normal...
  5. Stuck on the blue choose option screen and it doesn’t have the continue to windows 10 option.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  7. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  8. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

9. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  10. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...