Windows 10: Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails

Discus and support Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there Hoping someone may be able to help. I get this message "we couldn't access this account ………………..@bigpond.com. You might need to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianaHawtin, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails

Hi there

Hoping someone may be able to help. I get this message "we couldn't access this account ………………..@bigpond.com. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device."

Why on earth this has happened I am at a loss. anyone got any clues on how to fix it. I did go into the little box on the top right hand side which said "fix account" and it asked me for my email password - which I thought I knew - maybe it was the wrong one - but it didn't say it was the incorrect one and then it just went back to the error message.

Many thanks

Diana

:)

DianaHawtin, Aug 25, 2018
  2. TaoSDC Win User

9 days of text messages lost when restoring right after backup

Hello,

I backed up the phone Settings-System-Backup.

Then when restoring the phone from the backup created a few minutes before i found out that 9 days of last text messages were not backed up and are lost. Which makes me upset because I have important messages there.

The backup date is the 12/30/2012 and the text messages were restored until 12/21/2012.

How does the text messages backup work ? what is the interval ? is it backed up when clicking "Back up now" in "app list+settings" ?

Are my text messages still in the backup ? Should I try restoring again ?

Thanks for your time,

Happy Holidays.

TaoSDC, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Declare a day as Holiday in Calender in Nokia 701

Hello everyone

Can any one suggest me the procedure to declare a specific days as HOLIDAY in Calender in Nokia 701

BalajiSamanta, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails

New Year's Day not showing as a holiday in Canada Holidays Calendar in Windows 10 and Outlook on the web.

Hi,

Thanks for posting to our Microsoft Community.

Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Login to Outlook account and open calendar.
    • Click on Gear icon/setting.
    • Under Filter calendar make sure Calendar is checked.
    Also refer the link below please,

Add, view, and remove a holiday calendar in Calendar for Windows 10

Reply us if you need further assistance we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails

1. Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails - Similar Threads - been holidays days

2. I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a...: I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a Windows 10 update. Error message 0x80070643. Please advise on a remedy....
  3. I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a...: I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a Windows 10 update. Error message 0x80070643. Please advise on a remedy....
  4. I have been trying for days to remedy the error message I get when attempting to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now: I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around.. win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal. Now this is getting weird.... I did a update for AMD drivers...
  9. I have been getting this message for about a month now, it pops up only when computer boots...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been getting this message for about a month now, it pops up only when computer boots...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EsauceE69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiyl5j/i_have_been_getting_this_message_for_about_a/
  10. I get an error message when I try to access my email

I get an error message when I try to access my email: I get an error message when trying gain access to my email accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-message-when-i-try-to-access-my/d985c525-e4e6-466b-a9c5-070b1dbf1db2