Windows 10: Have I a virus

Discus and support Have I a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all I just just noticed that if I open the link to 10 forums and look through the posts without logging on some of the words in the post is in green... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by donnylad, Mar 24, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Have I a virus

Hi all I just just noticed that if I open the link to 10 forums and look through the posts without logging on some of the words in the post is in green and open a video to an advert and there is a x in the top corner but I dare not click on it in case I download a Trojan but if I log on first the words in green are not there,,,have I a virus?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 24, 2018

2. I have a virus within my PC I have a regular scan,and the scam that I have has blocked my emails in or out from 31/8/16

FWIW + FYI:

Please to not download SpyHunter as recommended in the meanwhile removed link which was mentioned in the previous reply you received.

SpyHunter is a commercial 3rd party product which is not recommended here in Microsoft Community.

You might want to read:

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

Registry Cleaners: Digital Snake Oil

PC Cleaning Apps are a Scam: Here’s Why (and How to Speed Up Your PC)

Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

Supplementing your Anti-Virus Program with Anti-Malware Tools

===

In addition I suggest to stay with your previous thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning/i-have-a-virus-within-my-pc-i-have-a-regular/612c1c65-092c-4ae0-942f-df4b946184fb

and to reply to the questions you were asked.

<Later EDIT: Both of your threads were in the meantime merged.>

Jsssssssss, Mar 24, 2018
  3. I have a virus within my PC I have a regular scan,and the scam that I have has blocked my emails in or out from 31/8/16

[Merged]

Do you recommend Sparks Trust to clear my computer of virus?

Raymond A Matthews, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

Have I a virus

Nothing to worry about, It's what helps pay for the forum costs - As a member you do not see any advertising but guests do *Smile

Barman58, Mar 24, 2018
  5. donnylad Win User
    wow thanks for that I was getting worried.
    Len

donnylad, Mar 24, 2018
  6. Barman58 Win User
    Oh I forgot to add that we do not select the ads that are shown - this is all sub-contracted to a large agency who supposedly supply relevant ads for a technical audience

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Have I a virus

1. Have I a virus - Similar Threads - virus

2. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  3. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  4. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  5. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  6. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  7. New Trojan virus scam?

New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  8. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7
  10. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fnwfjwhfk.wertdcfvguhb.ml/virus_firiegde_help/