Windows 10: have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low

Discus and support have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have problems with audio. Headphone on the right is mute and left side is very low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HildaJoaquim, Aug 4, 2018.

1. have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low

have problems with audio. Headphone on the right is mute and left side is very low

:)

HildaJoaquim, Aug 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 "Low audio device volume" - left speaker only

I see multiple users having audio driver issues with Windows 10. Some found solutions when they:

• Updated their driver
    • Uninstalled their driver, restarted their computer and had Windows automatically install the correct driver
    • Right clicked on the speaker icon and selected "Troubleshoot Sound Problems".
    • Select "High definition audio device" instead of Realtek for their driver.
    None of these options work for me. My right speaker sounds fine. The left one plays at an extremely low level. This applies for the speakers as well as any headphones I plug in so it is the driver
    itself at fault.

What other options do I have to get this resolved?

0f5c2a3b-3f9c-4e13-a7b5-f450c58aa2b9, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 4, 2018
  4. nvcw727 Win User

have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low

Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume detected, but when I increase the volume, nothing happens. Any one have any suggestions?

nvcw727, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low

1. have problems with the audio. can only hear headphone speaker on the left very low - Similar Threads - problems audio hear

2. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Very Low: Hello In Windows 10 After Windows Update Speakers Are Very Low Even Though Speakers Are On High What Should I Do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-very-low/dbdece2b-891d-40d8-8963-df5118fb45f1
  3. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  4. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  5. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can only hear audio from one headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can only hear audio from one headphone: Hello!I am trying to figure out if the issue I am having is hardware or software related.So for a few days now audio has only been playing from my left speaker ,I checked to see if mono audio is on ,and it wasn't.I also checked if the headphones are balanced and they seem to...
  7. Can only hear audio from one headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can only hear audio from one headphone: Hello!I am trying to figure out if the issue I am having is hardware or software related.So for a few days now audio has only been playing from my left speaker ,I checked to see if mono audio is on ,and it wasn't.I also checked if the headphones are balanced and they seem to...
  8. Can only hear audio from one headphone

9. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  10. Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously

Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously: Aight so I have headphones and my laptop speaker. I had problems with my headphones where when I plugged them in while the laptop was on it didnt detect them. However I fixed that issue by uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' which in the Sound Control Panel was the name of my...