Windows 10: Have some files corrupted and can't repair

Discus and support Have some files corrupted and can't repair in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, have some files corrupted and can't repair. Logs.rar Maybe the images both online and offline from TechBench/Media Creation Tool aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Be4stElectrjc, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Have some files corrupted and can't repair

Hi, have some files corrupted and can't repair.

Logs.rar

Maybe the images both online and offline from TechBench/Media Creation Tool aren't updated since the update came out yesterday...

In my Laptop i have only opencl.dll corrupted.

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Jul 13, 2016

2. app store dont alow to download games

Hi, Dean.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the methods below and check if issue persist:

Method 1:

Follow the steps below to resolve your issue:

1. Press Windows button + R to open Run Command.

2. Type "wsreset" in the dialog box and press enter.

3. This will reset your Windows Store

4. Now Close and Re-open Windows Store.

5. On the search bar type the application you want to open.

Method 2:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command prompt (Admin)”
    • The type the command- powershell -ExecutionPolicy UnrestrictedAdd-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML
    • Restart computer and open store.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further

Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are
    available on the web. Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are
    available on the web. Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are
    available on the web.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 is mixing languages

Hi, Xavier.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it resolves your issue.

Method 1: Set Display Language.

Refer to the link below to set your display language

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab02

Method 2:

I suggest that you try the steps below and check if the issue still persist.

• On the search bar type “Control Panel” and then go to “Clock, Language and Region”.
    • Click on “Language” and on the left pane, locate “Advance Settings” and click on it.
    • Locate “Override on Default Input Method” click on the drop down box and choose your preferred language.
    • Click on “OK” and restart your system and check if it resolves your issue.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair
    a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are available on the web. Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair
    a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are available on the web. Most corrupted files can't be repaired and you should delete or replace them. However, you can occasionally use a program to repair
    a corrupted file (or at least salvage some of the data within the file). Some programs of this type are available on the web.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 13, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Have some files corrupted and can't repair

Brink, Jul 13, 2016
  5. About Laptop.

What about the Logs i uploaded here regarding my Desktop?

Be4stElectrjc, Jul 13, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Please go ahead and use OPTION FIVE in the tutorial below to create a sfcdetails.txt file for your desktop and upload it instead. This way it'll only show the SFC details instead of the full CBS log to make easier to go through. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...a.html#option5

Brink, Jul 13, 2016
  7. SFC Details it is already in the Logs.rar uploaded here this morning.

Be4stElectrjc, Jul 14, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Basically 7 shortcuts are corrupted.

Please read this post to perform the necessary DISM command easily.
    Simply download the IMAGE HEALTH tool, run it as administrator and choose option 3 after the ISO is mounted.
    Code: (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-xpsreachviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_81f0023dad659294\XPS Viewer.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_windows-defender-ui_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_82ddccdf3f2b88ff\Windows Defender.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-speech-userexperience_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_88de9ec8aafab0c2\Speech Recognition.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-stickynotes-app_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_5a1b65bb1879a0f6\Sticky Notes.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-advancedtaskmanager_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_1bbb899d4aad624c\Task Manager.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-p..erandprintui-pmcppc_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_783cf0a9dfdfb68e\Print Management.lnk (p) CSI Payload Corrupt amd64_microsoft-windows-mspaint_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.494_none_faf235624dbfca20\Paint.lnk Summary: Operation: Detect only Operation result: 0x0 Last Successful Step: CSI store detection completes. Total Detected Corruption: 7 CBS Manifest Corruption: 0 CBS Metadata Corruption: 0 CSI Manifest Corruption: 0 CSI Metadata Corruption: 0 CSI Payload Corruption: 7 Total Repaired Corruption: 0 CBS Manifest Repaired: 0 CSI Manifest Repaired: 0 CSI Payload Repaired: 0 CSI Store Metadata refreshed: True[/quote]

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The log shows that it's only a few Print Management, System Configuration, Resource Monitor, Performance Monitor, and System Information shortcuts in the "Administrative Tools" folder and Paint shortcut in the "Windows Accessories" folder in the Start menu have a hash mismatch or corrupted. If you replaced or removed them, then that could be why.

If they are still working for you, then there's no need to do anything.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...-10-image.html

Brink, Jul 14, 2016
  10. [/quote] Done, it can't find the ISO.

@Brink Never touched/used...

11. axe0 New Member
    What option did you choose after choosing restore /source?

12. Tried all of them:

ScanHealth, RestoreHealth, RestoreHealth with Source (Using WIM ISO both method proposed by tool with always 0x800f081f error) and SFC /Scannow. Maybe can try with ESD ISO, but at the moment media creation tool it has server problems and the download is so slow.

13. axe0 New Member

You did mount the ISO before using the /source option?

14. Of course, i'm not retarded. I told you, doesn't work with WIM imaage.
    Tried recommended one and not recommended one once mounted, doesn't work.

15. axe0 New Member
    Very odd, a WIM is the recommended version and until now had always worked without problems.

How is the download going?

Thema:

1. Have some files corrupted and can't repair - Similar Threads - files corrupted can't

2. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scan can't repair some files: Hey all.So I've used sfc /scannow and it completed the scan but it can't repair some of the files. I found in the logs that the corrupted file is "autochk.exe". I have checked this link to help, but I don't have a uncorrupted file to replace it. Is there any way to get a file...
  3. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan can't repair some files: Hey all.So I've used sfc /scannow and it completed the scan but it can't repair some of the files. I found in the logs that the corrupted file is "autochk.exe". I have checked this link to help, but I don't have a uncorrupted file to replace it. Is there any way to get a file...
  4. SFC scan can't repair some files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows can't solve problem with some corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't solve problem with some corrupted files: what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-solve-problem-with-some-corrupted/c8146b5e-4aeb-4243-80c4-0c78e6b2af17
  6. windows can't solve problem with some corrupted files

windows can't solve problem with some corrupted files: what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-solve-problem-with-some-corrupted/c8146b5e-4aeb-4243-80c4-0c78e6b2af17
  7. Corrupt files not repaired by DISM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt files not repaired by DISM: Hi,I have used DISM to check health of my system, Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎02-‎Sep-‎20 OS build 19043.1288 It reports some files corrupt but can be repaired, scannow reports the same. But attempts to use DISM to repair files fails using either online repair...
  8. Corrupt files not repaired by DISM

Corrupt files not repaired by DISM: Hi,I have used DISM to check health of my system, Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎02-‎Sep-‎20 OS build 19043.1288 It reports some files corrupt but can be repaired, scannow reports the same. But attempts to use DISM to repair files fails using either online repair...
  9. Can't repair some files sfc scannow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't repair some files sfc scannow: Hi everyone, I installed Windows 10 today and after setting up everything, tweaking etc. I decided to re-overclock my GPU except I forgot what I used to have my core clock at so I accidentally pushed it a bit further than it could handle. Needless to say it crashed during...
  10. repairing corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    repairing corrupt files: After running sfc /scannow on my windows 10 installation I have been advised tthat there are corrupt files. I have viewed the log and would like to know what these messages mean. " 000010fd Warning - Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory...