Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Discus and support Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi there, Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toomanynames, Mar 10, 2015.

1. toomanynames Win User

Hi there,

Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their text something to be fixed and is doing so for Windows 10? I can't seem to find anything relating to it on the web apart from band-aid fixes that don't fix the issue acceptably. By word does it irk me...

Thanks

:)

toomanynames, Mar 10, 2015
  2. JulieD_208 Win User

Help - MS Windows / Office text blurry - killing my eyes

Thanks, but all that does is remove shadows under each window. It had no impact on improving the clarity of text.

thanks for trying.

JulieD_208, Mar 10, 2015
  3. Rhythmkumar Patel Win User
    Problem with the clarity of pictures in "Photos" app in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a little problem with the "Photos" app.

Whenever I view a photo, the photo looks a little blurred. But when I zoom it in, it again gets cleared.

When I view the same photo with another app like "Windows Photo Viewer" or "Photo Gallery", both show clear photos.

I would be thankful if someone solves this issue.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Rhythmkumar Patel, Mar 10, 2015
Thema:

Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - improved clarity text

1. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 Support
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  2. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft recently added list sharing feature to To-Do app for Windows 10, Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft To-Do is receiving yet another update with several improvements and fixes for the reported bugs. Microsoft To-do for Windows 10 has been updated to version...
  3. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update: Twitter recently released its PWA app for Windows 10 both on PCs. The Twitter PWA has received many new features since it was first made available in the Microsoft Store. Today the social networking company is releasing another new update for its Twitter PWA on Windows 10...
  4. Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users: We strive to ensure choice and transparency for all Chrome users as they browse the web. Part of this choice is the ability to use the hundreds of thousands of extensions available in the Chrome Web Store to customize the browsing experience in useful and...
  5. Windows 10 Build 17686 is now available for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Build 17686 is now available for Insiders with improvements: The work on Windows 10 Redstone 5 update continues, and a new build is now available for beta testers. Microsoft is today rolling out Windows 10 Build 17686 for the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead. Windows 10 Build 17686 comes with several improvements, the...
  6. Windows 10 Build 17682 comes with major improvements for Insiders

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Build 17682 comes with major improvements for Insiders: Microsoft is accelerating the development of Windows 10 Redstone 5, the next feature update coming to the public in October. Microsoft is expected to finalize the Windows 10 Redstone 5 update in September and push it to the public in October. Microsoft today released Windows...
  7. Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update: Microsoft pushed out a new update for its Store app for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile users. The latest update has been made available for users enrolled in the Release Preview ring. With the latest update Microsoft has made some improvements to the Store application...
Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? solved