Windows 10: Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Discus and support Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toomanynames, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Hi there,

Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their text something to be fixed and is doing so for Windows 10? I can't seem to find anything relating to it on the web apart from band-aid fixes that don't fix the issue acceptably. By word does it irk me...

Thanks

:)

toomanynames, Mar 9, 2015

2. Help - MS Windows / Office text blurry - killing my eyes

Thanks, but all that does is remove shadows under each window. It had no impact on improving the clarity of text.

thanks for trying.

JulieD_208, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Problem with the clarity of pictures in "Photos" app in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a little problem with the "Photos" app.

Whenever I view a photo, the photo looks a little blurred. But when I zoom it in, it again gets cleared.

When I view the same photo with another app like "Windows Photo Viewer" or "Photo Gallery", both show clear photos.

I would be thankful if someone solves this issue.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Rhythmkumar Patel, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

1. Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - improved clarity text

2. clarity of photos used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clarity of photos used: The photos used in the new Banff collection are not nearly the quality used previously. Good subjects but fuzzy and out of focus. the background photos that appear when first booting up are terrific. Use some of THOSE!...
  3. Windows 10 needs improving.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 needs improving.: Everything in Windows 10 aren't working. I have trouble with the audio on video & music folders. The audio is not available. I try everything to get them working again, but I still having troubles. Tubecast isn't working. It said network error retry. But it still isn't...
  4. Does windows have an text editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does windows have an text editor: Does windows have an text editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-have-an-text-editor/23358cf4-7a72-4402-bc50-470642182b58
  5. 2nd Monitor clarity

2nd Monitor clarity: On my Surface Book 2 I have added a 2nd monitor, and with many struggles have been able to make it work. But, the clarity is poor. I have selected the best resolution for the display. Does anyone have any solutions?...
  6. Windows 10 Fonts & explorer text have disappeared after windows update

Windows 10 Fonts & explorer text have disappeared after windows update: Windows updated my PC and has really messed some stuff up. I now only have a limited number of fonts, icons on the desktop are not displaying labels, and when I open the windows explorer window it doesn't display anything. All settings that are not displayed in the modern...
  7. Paint doesn't have Text option?

Paint doesn't have Text option?: I've notice that Paint on my pc doesn't have a Text option. I don't know if it's hidden somewhere or if it's just not there. Help please 26953
  8. need some clarity.

need some clarity.: I'm interested in downloading WinRar or Universal Extract, but get that "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?, which is making me hesitate! Exactly WHAT changes to my computer will this download make?? Not a real tech-savvy guy so any guidance is...
  9. Will Windows 10 have predictive text without the need of touch kb?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Windows 10 have predictive text without the need of touch kb?: Windows 8 supports predictive text but only using the touch keyboard. Touch keyboard is not practical for most my usages, and I guess for other million users that use desktop applications. My question is: will windows 10 support predictive text, like most smartphones and...
  10. Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

in Windows 10 News
    Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning: I’m trying to be supportive as I watch Microsoft stumble into its self-prescribed, rapid-release future. But is there really a strategy here? Or is this just Microsoft making it up as it goes along? There’s a lot to complain about, but for now let’s just focus on version...