Windows 10: Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Discus and support Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toomanynames, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

Hi there,

Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their text something to be fixed and is doing so for Windows 10? I can't seem to find anything relating to it on the web apart from band-aid fixes that don't fix the issue acceptably. By word does it irk me...

Thanks

:)

toomanynames, Mar 9, 2015

2. Help - MS Windows / Office text blurry - killing my eyes

Thanks, but all that does is remove shadows under each window. It had no impact on improving the clarity of text.

thanks for trying.

JulieD_208, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Problem with the clarity of pictures in "Photos" app in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a little problem with the "Photos" app.

Whenever I view a photo, the photo looks a little blurred. But when I zoom it in, it again gets cleared.

When I view the same photo with another app like "Windows Photo Viewer" or "Photo Gallery", both show clear photos.

I would be thankful if someone solves this issue.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Rhythmkumar Patel, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

1. Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - improved clarity text

2. Font Clarity is Poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Clarity is Poor: I have a Dell XPS8960 running W10 Pro 22H2, 22621.2134 with an RTX3070Ti graphics card driving a Dell U2713H 27" Ultrasharp monitor 2560x1440. I find the default font clarity to be very poor see example, mm in 'command prompt', work in 'network connections', for example, but...
  3. Font Clarity is Poor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Clarity is Poor: I have a Dell XPS8960 running W10 Pro 22H2, 22621.2134 with an RTX3070Ti graphics card driving a Dell U2713H 27" Ultrasharp monitor 2560x1440. I find the default font clarity to be very poor see example, mm in 'command prompt', work in 'network connections', for example, but...
  4. About microsoft Clarity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About microsoft Clarity: Hello,I have started a website. <link removed> & integrate microsoft clarity with it.Microsoft clarity is a helpful tool to analyse me traffic and their movements.But as its a starter site, i have to visit my own website several time to check the design.If there is any way to...
  5. Clarity of windows fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clarity of windows fonts: There used to be an app that would allow you to change how fonts appeared in Windows. A screen of 6 boxes would show and you would pick the one that showed best, then it would take you to another window where you would pick again which box looked best. Is this still...
  6. MR clarity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR clarity: [img] Just checking to see if I got this right. Here's one of my incr. forever backup strings (truncated). Next time this task runs tomorrow 00-00 will absorb 43-43 into itself and then delete the singular file 43-43. MR will then create a new file 73-73. Suppose I...
  7. Printing Clarity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Clarity: I have recently purchased an HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer to replace a 6968 printer that no longer worked. The pictures on the new printer are not as clear as when they were printed on the 6968. The cartridge number is the same and are only a week old. I would appreciate...
  8. 2nd Monitor clarity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2nd Monitor clarity: On my Surface Book 2 I have added a 2nd monitor, and with many struggles have been able to make it work. But, the clarity is poor. I have selected the best resolution for the display. Does anyone have any solutions?...
  9. need some clarity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need some clarity.: I'm interested in downloading WinRar or Universal Extract, but get that "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?, which is making me hesitate! Exactly WHAT changes to my computer will this download make?? Not a real tech-savvy guy so any guidance is...
  10. Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

in Windows 10 News
    Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning: I’m trying to be supportive as I watch Microsoft stumble into its self-prescribed, rapid-release future. But is there really a strategy here? Or is this just Microsoft making it up as it goes along? There’s a lot to complain about, but for now let’s just focus on version...