Windows 10: Have to hover mouse icon over 5 seconds in order to move window on des

Discus and support Have to hover mouse icon over 5 seconds in order to move window on des in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a clean install and am running into a few problems. One is that, on some windows, I have to hover the mouse icon over the top of some windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, May 6, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

Have to hover mouse icon over 5 seconds in order to move window on des

I have a clean install and am running into a few problems. One is that, on some windows, I have to hover the mouse icon over the top of some windows for more than five seconds before the window gets focus and I can move it on the desktop.

Also, how do I make windows I'm moving semi-transparent while they're being moved? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Have to hover mouse icon over 5 seconds in order to move window on des

1. Have to hover mouse icon over 5 seconds in order to move window on des - Similar Threads - hover mouse icon

2. When I hover my mouse over to my second display, the display turns off until I move the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I hover my mouse over to my second display, the display turns off until I move the...: Recently, I have had this problem which I cannot fix. I have my HP laptop Windows 11 connected to an HP monitor so that I have two displays to work with. I have it so the displays are extended in the settings, not duplicated. The first display, which is the laptop itself,...
  3. When I hover my mouse over to my second display, the display turns off until I move the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I hover my mouse over to my second display, the display turns off until I move the...: Recently, I have had this problem which I cannot fix. I have my HP laptop Windows 11 connected to an HP monitor so that I have two displays to work with. I have it so the displays are extended in the settings, not duplicated. The first display, which is the laptop itself,...
  4. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!: Everytime when I move my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes, my mouse I'm using is a usb wireless one and it also freezes for more than 1 second so how do I fix this?...
  5. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!: Everytime when I move my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes, my mouse I'm using is a usb wireless one and it also freezes for more than 1 second so how do I fix this?...
  6. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  8. Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5point99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hztnax/mouse_glitches_when_hovering_over_taskbar/
  9. Mouse hovering over other programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programs: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...
  10. Mouse hovering over other programes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programes.: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...