Windows 10: Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.

Discus and support Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I got this problem... Everytime I turn on my computer I have to disconnect and then re-connect my mouse back in USB port to have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cyrencs, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Cyrencs Win User

Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.

Hello everyone.
    So I got this problem... Everytime I turn on my computer I have to disconnect and then re-connect my mouse back in USB port to have my mouse to work. It's not that big of a deal, but it's a bonus job whenever I turn my pc on, so how can I solve this? I'm using "Aula The Killing Soul" gaming mouse. By the way... whenever I turn my pc on, mouse glows as it would work, cursor is there, but cursor doesn't move when I'm moving the mouse.

:)

Cyrencs, Apr 6, 2016

2. I am unable to synchronize my outlook with my smartphone with activesync. any suggestions?

it says its connected on my phone, a pop up comes up on computer screen saying 'retrieving settings' then crashes
    everytime! i have restarted my computer, removed and re-installed activesync 4.5, disconnected and reconnected the device, disabled my security settings. Please help!!

tiger_lilly, Apr 6, 2016
  3. SueBelden Win User
    my mouse

I have a usb connected mouse I use on my laptop and since I just got Windows 10 , everytime I leave my computer for awhile, my mouse won't work.. so I have to restart it..have no idea what i'm supposed to do..

SueBelden, Apr 6, 2016
  4. Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.

Cyrencs, there is more than one possible cause, so there is more than one possible solution.

You might be set to disable your mouse. If it's a laptop, press Fn plus the icon of a pointing finger.

Try rolling the mouse a little when it is first turned on.

Remove and clean the track ball.

There is probably a reset button on the bottom of the mouse. You might need a pencil to press it.

Go to Control Panel--Mouse, and go through everything to make sure it is working right.

Try using a different USB port.

Finding a site for your mouse drivers was a challenge, but try this one: AULA Software Informer: Latest AULA software updates and reviews: Dzi Gaming Keyboard Driver, Dragon Abyss Gaming Key...

Vince Massi, Apr 6, 2016
  5. Cyrencs Win User
    Mr. Vince Massi, Thank You! Went through Control Panel and checked the mouse drivers. Now I have turned on my pc like twice or three times and mouse is working without having to re-connect it.

Cyrencs, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.

1. Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer. - Similar Threads - connect mouse everytime

2. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  3. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  4. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why do i have to press f1 on my computer everytime my computer boots up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i have to press f1 on my computer everytime my computer boots up.: My computer always asks me to continue booting by pressing f1 everytime i bootup. i know its the issues of the front control panel not being detected cause my cabinet dosent have a front control panel! please can someone tell me how to remove it from the startup screen?here's...
  6. 10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!: i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings...
  7. Re-set up my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-set up my computer: I have two 500 GB SSD drives. I had never set up a computer prior to setting up this one. Both of these drives have basically accumulated a bunch of shit between the two of them. And at some point I didn't realize how annoying folders with spaces in the names would be and...
  8. Everytime when I move my mouse or my cursor, my computers starts to stutter.

Everytime when I move my mouse or my cursor, my computers starts to stutter.: I really need help with this problem. Also, when I am playing Fortinte, when I open my inventory my whole computer starts to stutter and lag. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this issue. I have tried everything that I could, but no luck. Please help....
  9. Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?: It has been doing this EVERY time I restart or start up my computer. It is very annoying as it clears some of my apps. It also says it is putting me on a temporary account or something like that. If I could get some help, it would be much appreciated. Thank You 19623
  10. Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?: It has been doing this EVERY time I restart or start up my computer. It is very annoying as it clears some of my apps. It also says it is putting me on a temporary account or something like that. If I could get some help, it would be much appreciated. Thank You 19622

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect my mouse on my laptop

2. I have to reconnect my mouse every time I turn on my computer