Windows 10: Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

Discus and support Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; do I have 2 re-install all my applications I have running on windows 7 PC when I upgrade to windows 10? 19262 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimlau, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jimlau Win User

Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

do I have 2 re-install all my applications I have running on windows 7 PC when I upgrade to windows 10?

:)

jimlau, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Iris9290 Win User

Problem to re-install purchased applications after Belle upgrade

Hi simonkwong,

Welcome to the Nokia forum.

I'm sorry you're having issues with your E7 after upgrading to Belle.

Please hard reset your device by entering *#7370# into your phone. This will clear up any bugs, errors and unncessary data and will most likely solve the issue. The security code is 12345, unless you've changed this code to another
    one. Don't forget to take a back up first.

Now put the backup back on your E7. After you have done this, please contact your local Care line. They will be able to resend the apps to your device as all paid apps will be linked to your Ovi account. If you contact them they will resend the app to you
    through a text message. Through this text you will be able to reinstall the app without having to pay for it again.

Some apps will not be compatible with Belle, as Belle is a different OS and not simply an update from Anna.

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Re-installing Applications that have been uninstalled.

Thank you! I was able to reinstall all the games that I lost except one. This one would not finish installing on my phone, and told me to connect to my pc to finish, and it never would, so I just went in and pressed on the icon as if to uninstall it and
    was able to retry, or I can just delete it and try again.

Yeaaa... I am really liking the simplicity of this phone.

LaVerne

SoonerLuLu, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

you shouldn't if the upgrade process is successful it migrates current settings and programs and apps

just my opinion
    not to sway you from upgrading but do a lot of research before you take the plunge... and definetly make backups of your personal files and documents.... there are some users out there that had 7 upgraded to 10 then some of their devices wasn't responding like the mouse and sound and dvdrom especially the ones with AMD processors....

icpwolverine, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

1. Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade? - Similar Threads - install Applications Upgrade

2. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.: My remote computer is a laptop. My home computer is a pc attached to a 34 inch moniter. When using remote access, of course the apps need to be scaled down to be seen on my laptop since the dpi is very different. When I go back to my home computer any apps that have been...
  3. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.: My remote computer is a laptop. My home computer is a pc attached to a 34 inch moniter. When using remote access, of course the apps need to be scaled down to be seen on my laptop since the dpi is very different. When I go back to my home computer any apps that have been...
  4. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re-install Apple Application Support x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Apple Application Support x64: Hello, I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware. Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily dependent on it because the moment I uninstalled Apple Application Support, ICM-Pro stopped working...
  6. RE People application

RE People application: 2 Questions: #1 whey can I only select Outlook 365 to import contacts but not Outlook 2016 #2 how do I add contacts from My Documents / Contacts This app does not appear to be well thought out if I have these obvious questions?...
  7. Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD

Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD: I just reset my Windows 10 OS and now I have to reinstall all the applications. However, install most of of apps on a 2nd HDD, and was wondering if there is anyway to avoid having to redownload all these apps. This computer sits in a remote site with limited internet...
  8. Re-upgrade?

Re-upgrade?: So, when Windows 10 first rolled out I upgraded my wife's HP DV6 using Microsoft's free upgrade path. My wife hated it and I rolled back to Win7 within a week. That laptop is still limping along and I'd like to upgrade to 10 again. Would the prior upgrade still be registered...
  9. Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's

Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's: Hi, Right now some of the 'default' application's that come loaded with windows 10 are working..but for some reason some of them are not. The one I'm most concerned about is Mail & Calendar, right now when I go into the windows store..it shows I have update's available, it...
  10. When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10: I have been having problems with Windows 10 Home and after searching around I found that the best course of action would be to reinstall windows. Having created a USB with the install on it I want to start, however I had my PC made and delivered to me with everything...