Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

Discus and support Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Casey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Casey Win User

Hi, all.

Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is preceded by a total loss of audio. I reinstall, and everything's fine...but I have no clue as to why this keeps happening.

Please could somebody help?

:)

Casey, Jun 12, 2018
  2. sadiqmusanna Win User

Spring Creator Update 1803

When will spring creator update 1803 will be available for public?

sadiqmusanna, Jun 13, 2018
  3. OverMonitor Win User
    Windows 10 Spring Creator's update

When will the Windows 10 Spring Creator's update be officially released?

OverMonitor, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update - Similar Threads - reinstall audio driver

1. Boot Problem After Clean Reinstallation Of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Problem After Clean Reinstallation Of Windows 10: Hi, I have just sold my pc to a friend. The original operating system was Windows 10 (a free upgrade from Windows 7). In preparation for the sale, I chose the formatting option (everything cleaned from the hard drive) and downloaded and installed a clean reinstall of Windows...
  2. Reinstalled windows 10 profile corrupt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reinstalled windows 10 profile corrupt: First sorry if this is in the wrong category I’ve been searching in the forums and online through every which search I could think of reset, refresh windows, clean install windows 10 and I’m very stumped as to why my profiles keep becoming corrupt or at least I think they’re...
  3. Reinstall audio driver weekly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstall audio driver weekly: Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is...
  4. Problems reinstalling Realtek HD Audio following uninstall

Problems reinstalling Realtek HD Audio following uninstall: So, I did a major f*ck up last night. I had always been experiencing issues with my audio not being as loud as it used to. When going through the sound properties, I would get a message saying that Realtek Audio was causing issues with Windows and it was disabled. They would...
  5. reinstall dolby audio driver

reinstall dolby audio driver: I just upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Since then I get the message logging in that Windows cannot open dolby audio and to reinstall. Sound is barely audible thugh it was fine with Windows 8.1 found one on Wndows driver download page but, though I got notice it downloaded...
  6. How to reinstall audio drivers?

How to reinstall audio drivers?: Today I updated my laptop to latest build of windows. After that I found "No Audio Output Device Is Installed" message. I reinstalled audio drivers from Dell (Audio_Driver_PKGMR_WN32_6.0.1.7564_A01) Still no sound. I checked device manager it shows, Other Devices-High...
  7. Audio problems after clean reinstall

Audio problems after clean reinstall: Just did a clean reinstall of windows and have no audio. I'm showing a little red "X" on the audio icon at the lower right of the screen, and when I click on it, it Days "detecting problems" and then "troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem." I also went to device...