Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

Discus and support Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Casey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Casey Win User

Hi, all.

Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is preceded by a total loss of audio. I reinstall, and everything's fine...but I have no clue as to why this keeps happening.

Please could somebody help?

:)

Casey, Jun 12, 2018
  2. sadiqmusanna Win User

Spring Creator Update 1803

When will spring creator update 1803 will be available for public?

sadiqmusanna, Jun 13, 2018
  3. OverMonitor Win User
    Windows 10 Spring Creator's update

When will the Windows 10 Spring Creator's update be officially released?

OverMonitor, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update - Similar Threads - reinstall audio driver

2. services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates: recently I had to re-install windows 10 due to some issues I was having. After doing so, I noticed and documented several services that had a new naming convention. Specifically, the new suspicious services had names that included a series of lowercase alpha numeric...
  3. Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working

in Windows 10 Support
    Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working: I used last Saturday my MS Wireless Display Adaptor watching a movie on my TV stored on my PC. On Wednesday morning my PC automatically updated with KB 4343909, and since then Miracast/MS Wireless Display Adapter no longer worked, even though I have seen the following on my...
  4. I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...: Why do we have grey text? Light grey over white background and hard to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-read-the-grey-text-please-do-something/16284879-b21a-4b09-a39d-5af8c24b92b5
  5. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :): Hey guys , i recently cleaned the download folder ( which is located in the software distribution folder ) , because i was always getting an error when i was trying to do this update 1803 , now i cleaned this folder and the update took 3-4 hours to finish downloading . Is...
  6. SCRIPT errors after Java update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCRIPT errors after Java update: I recently did a Java update, now I'm getting SCRIPT errors, CSP errors HTTP errors. I'm running Windows 10, most recent, all updated. I need HELP!!! I dont have a clue how to fix this....
  7. Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...

Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...: HELP ME!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-0x800f0922-windows-10-for-cummulative-update/486459e3-6c33-40a4-ba16-b8bf66e0055b
  8. HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4: I appear to have lost my HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers on my SP4 after an update at the end of July 2018. I have tried various fixes as suggested on different forums and support services , including trouble shoot process, legacy, etc. I have sought assistance...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...
  10. Having a persistant BSOD, driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a persistant BSOD, driver?: Some of the more common .sys failures have been memory management, page fault in non paged area, and system thread exemption. Here are my last three dumps from BSOD with driver verifer. What could it be? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am6BBY7_cSPFixXvqFjabE1GHfwd...