Windows 10: Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

Discus and support Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Casey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Casey Win User

Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

Hi, all.

Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is preceded by a total loss of audio. I reinstall, and everything's fine...but I have no clue as to why this keeps happening.

Please could somebody help?

:)

Casey, Jun 12, 2018

2. Spring Creator Update 1803

When will spring creator update 1803 will be available for public?

sadiqmusanna, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Spring Creator's update

When will the Windows 10 Spring Creator's update be officially released?

OverMonitor, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

1. Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update - Similar Threads - reinstall audio driver

2. Since audio driver update, no audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since audio driver update, no audio output: Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not working. Tried all of these: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update: Hi, My mouse behaves different since the Fall Creators Update (where MS fixed a mouse bug) or Spring Update. My current Version is the 1809. It doesn't matter, whether I switch the Mouse Accelaration on or off, on the Desktop the mouse is always a bit to fast and when I...
  4. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  5. windows 10 spring creators update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 spring creators update: Can't do update. Finds issues. Avira Antivir. The suggested file Avipbb.sys is not found & all old Avira folders are deleted. I ran AviraRegistercleaner in safe mode & it completed successfully. Back in regular mode & get the same issue with update. I am not currently using...
  6. Reinstall audio driver weekly

Reinstall audio driver weekly: Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is...
  7. another way to get Creators Update (spring)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    another way to get Creators Update (spring): Installed 1803 from a converted ISO back before April 10th, after backing up all the data, currently having no issues--in place upgrade at the time, planning clean install when real build comes out whenever that is. So far runs all my games good, and such. I know was taking a...
  8. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  9. So did anyone get spring creators update?

in Windows 10 Support
    So did anyone get spring creators update?: I read that it was going to some users the other day and wanna know if people have gotten it yet. As well as want to know what Microsoft borked this time. 107267
  10. Preparing System for Spring Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing System for Spring Creators: Hi All Preparing system for the upcoming Spring Creators, right now removed with Revo uninstaller games hardly used, backed up personal files, and such, debating on leaving Avast in or using Defender on my Intel I7 Desktop. Might do a clean install of the Spring...