Windows 10: have you changed the recycling bin ? can you help me to use this png?

Discus and support have you changed the recycling bin ? can you help me to use this png? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i really hate windows 10 recycling bin i found this and i really like it [img] found there http://pngwebicons.com/download/9123 there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drugo, Sep 22, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

have you changed the recycling bin ? can you help me to use this png?

Hi
    i really hate windows 10 recycling bin

i found this and i really like it

have you changed the recycling bin ? can you help me to use this png? [​IMG]

found there http://pngwebicons.com/download/9123

there are inside the zip files several , but i don't know how use a png file to create and change the icon
    and i can't find the full recling bin of this icon

can you share with my your reclycing bin too ?

thanks

:)

drugo, Sep 22, 2015
  2. peppy210 Win User

Can you help me find the Recycling Bin?

I couldn't find the Recycling Bin for a while now.

I went to my Start Menu and typed in 'Recycling Bin' but nothing showed.

Then, of course, I searched it up on the internet and I found the answer that said to go on
    Personalization->Themes->Desktop Item Settings
    and then check off the box for 'Recycling Bin' and then 'Apply'.

I tried this multiple times, but it is still not working. I can't find the Recycling Bin anywhere!

Are there other people with the same problem as me?

Is there a solution to this problem?

peppy210, Sep 22, 2015
  3. peppy210 Win User
    Can you help me find the Recycling Bin?

Thank you for giving me that alternative option! I finally found it!

peppy210, Sep 22, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Convert your image to a .ico (icon) image here:

Convert your image to ICO format

save it somewhere in your C: Directory that will not be moved,
    then when setting desktop icons, highlight Recycle Bin full or Empty, change the icon by browsing to the directory location you saved it in:

when you've found and selected the appropriate icon, click OK then Apply and OK.

Edwin, Sep 22, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Don't forget, you should have one for empty & one for full.

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Yes, very important. Thanks for that Cliff S

Edwin, Sep 22, 2015
  7. drugo Win User
    hi
    thanks a lot!
    by the way beautiful icons , may i know where did you get it?

drugo, Sep 22, 2015
  8. drugo Win User

hi
    yes right , can 't find the full icon *Sad

thanks

drugo, Sep 22, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    the zip has assorted recycle bins. Download is clean. I check with Defender, Malwarebytes and Virus Total before opening.

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    I just went and converted the red ones(goes with my theme well) to ico files and I'm using them now. Thanks for the link drugo!

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2015
  11. drugo Win User
    thanks Cliff
    do you use the link to convert to the icon ? http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-ico ?

and do you know how reset to the default ?
    thanks

drugo, Sep 22, 2015
  12. topgundcp Win User
    @drugo,
    Here's the whole thing in ICO format. I used IcoFX to batch convert.

RecycleBinICO.zip - Google Drive

Use M001.ico for emplty and M002.ico for full

To reset to default. Use post #2. Click on the icon that you want back to default then click "Restore Default"

topgundcp, Sep 22, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

Well that was real nice of you Dino*Thumbs*Thumbs*Thumbs

drugo, when you want to reset just click here

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2015
  14. drugo Win User
    thanks topgundcp !

the red Recycle icon is cool , sadly there is only the empty one

drugo, Sep 22, 2015
  15. Cliff S New Member
    I use the 2nd red with a lid for full*Smile

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

1. have you changed the recycling bin ? can you help me to use this png? - Similar Threads - changed recycling bin

2. Can you retrieve contents that were sent to the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you retrieve contents that were sent to the recycle bin?: I was trying to clear up space by deleting duplicate folders. I sent a large file to the recycle bin and the contents disappeared. I did not empty the recycle bin. I tried to retrieve the file but all of the contents disappeared. I did not have a "restore from previous...
  3. Can you retrieve contents that were sent to the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you retrieve contents that were sent to the recycle bin?: I was trying to clear up space by deleting duplicate folders. I sent a large file to the recycle bin and the contents disappeared. I did not empty the recycle bin. I tried to retrieve the file but all of the contents disappeared. I did not have a "restore from previous...
  4. Can you retrieve contents that were sent to the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: I changed my display in bios to UEFI from legacy in hopes to enable secure boot but it never worked, now when I turn my pc off and on my screen is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/078300b5-113d-4fe6-b8aa-611b20f2af5c
  6. Can you help me?

Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  7. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  8. can you help me with this?

can you help me with this?: I asked many questions here :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=1but nothing worked."display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...
  9. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: can you help me figure why my computer not 100 percent it is only 95 percent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/87ccddc5-3345-4cd9-9769-57a90e575cee
  10. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rasquiMT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8a7x7/can_you_help_me/