Windows 10: Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

Discus and support Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really worried about wtf this is, translated it and its something to do with security but think that's bullshit. Recently my pc has been taking a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kiregshammer, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

Really worried about wtf this is, translated it and its something to do with security but think that's bullshit. Recently my pc has been taking a full minute+ just to shut down which is real odd. Even when i boot up, AVG has manage to implement something called watch dog initialization but i trust what ever they are doing. If anyone knows what this please help *Sad

Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online? [​IMG]

:)

Kiregshammer, Apr 7, 2016

2. DPC Latency Fix While Trying To Play a Game?

Hey guys recently i am playing the a game called Black Desert Online its pretty fun and around 6 hours in i started getting noises of crackles and pops and i was wondering if you guys could help me >.<

Gamer Dood, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 bugcheck every few hours with event id 1001

Hi, any idea how to solve it? I have same problem last few days... for me its when i left PC todned on over night with runing game Black Desert Online.

JakubJanota, Apr 7, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

What you are showing looks like a virus to me. Try to translate the cyrillic text. Maybe you can find out more.

5. mrgeek Win User
    Disable it in the startup. Run a virus and malware scan in safe mode and see if it get quarantined.

mrgeek, Apr 7, 2016
  6. Fafhrd Win User
    This often appears when the Russians detect possible Daesh sympathies on someone's IP address. It is often followed by a loud knock on the front door, stun grenades then a long bout of deafness, often permanent...

It sounds like a threat when spoken in russian:

Слyжба политики провайдера бeзопасности аккаyнта

slushba politiki provaidera bezopasnosti accaunta GGA

listen... politics... provider... services... account... GGA

but it means:

Service policy provider security account GGA -

Some game site possibly or worse, a virus - does THORN.EXE mean anything?? check out:

ggs - Google Search

Fafhrd, Apr 7, 2016
  7. For some odd reason it reset my AVG, after upon opening it. It tried to update it self which was odd and there was a desktop shortcut. I must have had this in my system for a long time now and ive been online shopping too. No vital bank/Paypal info has been stolen or used. Just finished a scan with AVG, SAS and MalByte. Nothing has been found, going to contact AVG and see if they know who the manufacturer is.

8. Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

This might have been installed when i downloaded the Russian version of black desert online. Do you know how to remove it? Thanks for the info *Biggrin

9. Fafhrd Win User
    I don't know how - try following the google link I pasted before, where I got the information, it may help you.

I'd ask a big favour, Kiregshammer - Please change your Avatar - it may appear offensive to some other users on this site, which is a bit conservative, multinational and apolitical, and a guy with a Kalashnikoff is not going to do you any favours here!

edited - my mistake, I don't know anything about arms or artillery, just that without ammunition, a gun is about as effective as a big stick or a rock, and I'd much prefer it that way!

Fafhrd, Apr 7, 2016
  10. Kiregshammer, Apr 7, 2016
  11. But i only do airsoft and its AR15, *american weapon* plus im wearing American Tac gear *Sad

12. Fafhrd Win User
    Glad to oblige, and thanks for the rep and all *Wink

Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

1. Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online? - Similar Threads - recently installed Russain

2. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  3. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  4. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  6. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  7. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

8. DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes: Hi! I've been trying to solve an issue related to Black Desert Online, where I will get a BSOD within 15-30 minutes of traying the game. I have taken steps to resolve this with no luck: Updating graphics drivers, rolling back, updating to latest Updating various other...
  9. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online: I having trouble with online game call black desert online. during the login process I get as far to pressing the play button. after that nothing it not letting their other file to open up. I did what subject. like making sure system clock was syncing correctly. according to...
  10. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...