Windows 10: Having an activation issue

Discus and support Having an activation issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A while ago I downloaded and installed the free Win 10 single language home version iso and got a activation code. Now it's telling me my activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jacatone, Nov 15, 2015.

1. jacatone Win User

Having an activation issue

A while ago I downloaded and installed the free Win 10 single language home version iso and got a activation code. Now it's telling me my activation will end soon and to click on Settings/Activate. Tried it several times but nothing happens. Tried my old Win 7 key but had no effect. Don't quite know what to do next besides go back to Win 7.

:)

jacatone, Nov 15, 2015
  2. eKoDaniel Win User

Lumia 640 having an issue Having an activation issue :(

Hello I need help. I have a Lumia 640 that I got here in the US and the screen has a leak on the side and at times the screen appears saturated or washed out. I sent a RMA to get it repaired but I never got a email back for the labels to ship that phone
    out. Can anyone help me on finding a way so I can get them labels sent to me? Having an activation issue :(

eKoDaniel, Nov 15, 2015
  3. techbuzzireland, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Fafhrd Win User

You could help yourself by completing the system specs section of your User CP, and telling us which version you are currently using.
    Otherwise download the latest ISO build 10586 for your single language (see tutorials: Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums) and upgrade, entering your windows 7 key on the first setup screen that asks for a key.

Fafhrd, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Where did you download the free Windows 10 Single Language from? Did you do an upgrade or clean install? It's only free if you upgrade from a qualifying OS. You can clean install now but you have to enter a valid key for that version or the applicable Windows 7 or 8 key from the qualifying OS. Where did you get your key from?

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Having an activation issue - Similar Threads - Having activation issue

2. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  3. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  4. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Hi , I have an issue with my win activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I have an issue with my win activation: Couple of days ago, including today I wanted to change the win 11 home edition key from my pc with my win 11 pro key from my laptop , I've done the necessary steps , including clearing and removing from my laptop , changed the key to the PC home edition, and now my PC is...
  6. Hi , I have an issue with my win activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi , I have an issue with my win activation: Couple of days ago, including today I wanted to change the win 11 home edition key from my pc with my win 11 pro key from my laptop , I've done the necessary steps , including clearing and removing from my laptop , changed the key to the PC home edition, and now my PC is...
  7. i have issues with the activation of my windows

i have issues with the activation of my windows: i am having issues with the activating of my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-with-the-activation-of-my-windows/22c684e8-99de-4cb9-a583-7f6a6b939885
  8. Suddenly have activate windows issue

Suddenly have activate windows issue: Some time during mid Dec a activate windows watermark appeared on my screen, I looked it up and most of the results seemed to talk about a similar problem in 2018 where it was a problem on Microsofts side and that it would go away arfter a few days when Microsoft sorted out...
  9. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Reports are coming in from all over the Internet that Windows 10 licenses get revoked on some systems currently and that activation is not available either at the time of writing. The most common issue that users and administrators experience right now is that the activation...
  10. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now Windows 10 Pro deactivates, complains that you need a copy of Home New Windows Activation issue as Windows 10 Pro becomes Windows 10 Home Windows suddenly deactivated - Microsoft Community 121231