Windows 10: Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of recent, when connecting any pair of bluetooth headphones or devices, I would get stuttering problems where when using bluetooth headphones, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToniFlamboni, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

As of recent, when connecting any pair of bluetooth headphones or devices, I would get stuttering problems where when using bluetooth headphones, the audio would frequently cut in and out randomly, and it would frequently disconnect, even when it was fully charged. And yes, I've tried to fix the issue by disabling audio enhancements, but it hasn't helped at all. Additionally, I've had problems with other bluetooth devices where they would also frequently disconnect. Is there a fix to these problems?

:)

ToniFlamboni, Jul 5, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 5, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 5, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

1. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having Bluetooth Stuttering

2. Stuttering issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering issues with Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi, I've been having stuttering issues with windows 10 for about 2 weeks now,I have reinstalled windows about 5 times, 3 of which were fresh from USB stickbut its not just games that are stuttering, its the entirety of windows. I've just been...
  3. Stuttering issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering issues with Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi, I've been having stuttering issues with windows 10 for about 2 weeks now,I have reinstalled windows about 5 times, 3 of which were fresh from USB stickbut its not just games that are stuttering, its the entirety of windows. I've just been...
  4. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  5. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  6. Having Bluetooth issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having Bluetooth issues on Windows 10: Ok, so I recently got some bluetooth headphones. They work fine with everything, but the audio is super choppy on my laptop. Tried some fixes like reinstalling drivers and they sometimes work. But its ok, the problem is that now my bluetooth controller is having issues too....
  7. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues: Ok so I have tried so many solutions to fix this but I am getting really bad stuttering on my alexa to the point where it doesn't even play music. It works fine when its facing a certain way but it's very finicky. I don't have any problems when it's connected to any other...
  8. Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation: Hi, So, I'm sure many of you have or heard of the Bluetooth issue that appeared a few months back after an update. Bluetooth starts stuttering and eventually breaks down and disappears completely from Device Manager, cause? not sure, seems to happen more often when I...
  9. Windows 10 stuttering issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuttering issue: My computer has been working fine for a little under 4 years with little to no issues. However, after not using it for about 2 weeks or so, when i turned it back on i started experiencing intense lag/stuttering. My computer works perfectly fine for about the first 5-10...
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuttering Issue: My laptop has been stuttering recently after I updated it. It's only really evident in games where it will stutter or skip every few seconds. My normal pointer is fine but when I move windows or tabs it does the same issue. I have rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones stuttering windows 10

2. windows bluetooth stuttering

3. computer stuttering windows 10 freezing

4. stuttering bluetooth windows 10,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth stuttering audio,
  6. stuttering bluetooth issues windows 10,
  7. bluetooth speaker stuttering windows 10,
  8. bluetooth stuttering in windows,
  9. windows audio stuttering bluetooth