Windows 10: Having BSOD's all the time

Discus and support Having BSOD's all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have allot of BSOD in the last 2 - 3 years, i have tried figuring it out but i dont have a clue whats going on. Sometimes i dont have it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Legindary, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Legindary Win User

Having BSOD's all the time

Hi,
    I have allot of BSOD in the last 2 - 3 years, i have tried figuring it out but i dont have a clue whats going on.
    Sometimes i dont have it at all, and i never change anything in and on my pc. but all of a sudden shit is going down lol.

Can anyone help me, i have the zip file for you!

Thanks in advance

:)

Legindary, Jan 25, 2016

2. BSOD All the time

Hi Stella,

Since you have performed all the possible troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, considering that you have performed a clean install and still the issue persist, probably this issue deals with a faulty hardware.

We suggest that you contact the device manufacture for better help.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 25, 2016
  3. BSOD All the time

Good evening, I think I found the cause of all this. I downloaded avira64 to check temperatures because my bios shows only cpu and voltage. Apparently, my GPU is overheating. It is working at 65C in idle, and when I run a game it goes to 80, sometimes
    90C. For now I'll keep the computer case open, I am going to change the paste and maybe add additional cooler. I tried not to overstress it and had no crashes at all. I will mark this as resolved for now. Thank you for your assistance Having BSOD's all the time :)

stellaLestrange, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Legindary Win User

I just noticed that Geforce experience has deleted itself? its not starting and i deleted it in apps. Wanted to reinstall it but it says that nothing is installed but everything besides geforce experience is installed..................
    I

Legindary, Jan 26, 2016
  5. lifetec Win User
    The dumpfile blames
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for k57nd60a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for k57nd60a.sys ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800dacca37d, ffffd0009db64168, ffffd0009db63980} Probably caused by : k57nd60a.sys ( k57nd60a+6a37d )[/quote] Driver Description: Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
    Driver Update Site: http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethe...oaddrivers.php

The driver might be corrupted. Uninstall and reinstall the latest windows 10 driver.

Also your Bitdefender is outdated update to a windows 10 version.

lifetec, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Legindary Win User
    Driver Description: Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
    Driver Update Site: http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethe...oaddrivers.php

The driver might be corrupted. Uninstall and reinstall the latest windows 10 driver.

Also your Bitdefender is outdated update to a windows 10 version.[/quote] So i downloaded the Broadcom drivers, and uninstalled the current driver. Wanted to install the new drivers but i couldnt because they are only binaires,no clue what they are.
    So i decided to let windows reconfigure itself by removing all apps and settings, and keep personal files.
    Downloaded all the drivers and apps again and now it is working.
    No BSOD and no errors.
    Do you have any tips on how to keep track of any possible errors?
    So if i have a problem i can easily find out where it is coming from?

Thanks!

Legindary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Having BSOD's all the time - Similar Threads - Having BSOD's

2. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  5. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  6. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  8. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  9. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  10. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...