Windows 10: Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

Discus and support Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried just about everything I could to get this network card to run. I tried the driver that I have on disc, tried the updated driver for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tylerhiggs, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

I've tried just about everything I could to get this network card to run. I tried the driver that I have on disc, tried the updated driver for Windows 8 64bit on the Asus website, even tried the driver Microsoft has given me. My network card is having issues keeping a connection to the router, and when it is connected I can do a speed test and the results are horrible, but my laptop which is also running Windows 10, and my phone connects to the internet fine and my speed results are normal on those devices. I'm hoping there's a fix to this issue like a possible driver that works? Or am I just out of luck?

I'm also wondering if anyone else has this network card and is also having issues. I've tried even changing just about every setting i could find with results in freezing and one BSOD.

:)

tylerhiggs, Jul 29, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

Blue Screen

The Asus PCE-N15 11n Wireless LAN PCI-E Card appears to have a Realtek chip so try installing the latest driver available from Asus (ASUS PCE-N15 Driver 1.0.1.8):

PCE-N15 Driver & Tools | Networking | ASUS USA

If you are not using the wireless you could disable it in the Device Manager.

auggy, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Rod_687 Win User
    Blue Screen

Asus PCE-N15 11n Wireless LAN PCI-E Card
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Rod_687, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Nimex Win User

Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

This is the exact problem I'm having right now. There are moments that the comnection isn't that bad, but more often than not, well, it turns into a steaming pile of dog fecies, to put it nicely, constantly reconnecting to give me hope, just to shatter that hope into a thousand pieces (sorry for the strong words, I'm kind of ragequitting at the moment). I've tried everything, but no solution so far.

Nimex, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

1. Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card - Similar Threads - Having Issue Asus

2. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  3. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  4. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem

Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem: Hello, The problem I am having is with remaining connected to the Internet for any length of time. I am running the new Windows 10 in its' Pro 64 version on an ASUS X540LA. The built-in PCI card is a Realtek RTL8723BE. The Network Router is a Huawei HG633. I keep getting...
  6. ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ASUS PCE-AC56 issues: Hi all, it's been a struggle to find a solution, so here's my desperate post. I installed a new network adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 ("latest driver" from 19-Sep-2015 v.7.35.317.0) on my PC which is running Windows 10 and I'm getting extremely slow download speed when on wifi:...
  7. PCI E card not recognized

PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  8. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  9. Slow speeds from the Asus PCE-AC51 Network card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow speeds from the Asus PCE-AC51 Network card: I just got a new PC built with the Asus PCE-AC51 and the downloads speeds are so low compared to what i get from my mobile phone and ipad With my phone i get 160Mbps Download / 37Mbps Upload With the Asus PCE-AC51 i only get 40Mbps Download / 30Mbps Im in the same location...
  10. Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68: Asus just made available a new Windows 10 BETA driver for their Wireless PCE-AC68 adapter in their support download area. They are halfway there! I got a good connection in the 2.4 GHz band - 72Mbps. In the 5GHz band I got a limited connection - NO Internet. It worked fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pce-n10 cant connect