Windows 10: Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

Discus and support Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating.

Can someone assist me on fixing this?

Will check back in the morning.

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro freezes up my PC will trying to watch YouTube, and only YouTube across all browsers.

I figured it out it was Nvidias graphics driver the latest Nvidia graphics driver update fixed my problem. Thanks for the advice anyway. Just so people now my the graphics card that was haveing the driver problem is EVGA's. GTX TITAN X SC 12GB GDDR5, so
    if any one else was having this issue and u havr this card unistall all the Nvidia driver's and install the latest one.

KennethBerndt II, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Nov Release upgrade issue

I have latest graphic driver installed. There is no issue with graphic card driver.

Issue is with Audio card driver, creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM), if driver for this car is installed then system crashes. once I uninstalled the audio driver, everything works fine.

This started happening after windows 10 November release.

Thanks,

SK

ShirishKadakia, Jul 28, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

You may get better advice if you provide some details about your hardware.

Things may get complex if you have a notebook PC that isn't supported for Windows 10 by its manufacturer. Notebooks sometimes have customized device IDs for their graphics, so the Windows installer may not recognize them.

bobkn, Jul 28, 2015
  5. maanonsen Win User
    Jesse,
    I had the same issues, but that was because I was trying to download the software through the control panel, it would hang up or not do anything at all. If you are using the control /update panel to download the drivers, I would suggest going to the NVIDIA site directly, put in you model card, and manually download the update. Then manually install it. Control Panel will recognize and update accordingly as well.

That was my workaround, and what I have read elsewhere...worked like a charm!
    Mark

maanonsen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

1. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers - Similar Threads - Having Issues Installing

2. Graphics Driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver issues: So, I tried to update my graphics driver Intel UHD and it's version is 27.20.100.9079 , I tried to run the automatic installer for the 31.0.101.2115 version. Everything is done, I check the version to see if it updated, it's still the old one but it tells me that it's up to...
  3. graphics driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics driver issues: i need some help reinstalling my graphics driver on my pci have an NVidia GeForce GTX 960 windows 10 64-biti downloaded OBS studio to try and record videos with me and my friends and it asked me to get a new driver for it, so i followed along and went to the official NVIDIA...
  4. Graphic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Issue: Hallo, I am a graphic designer and I use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, since a month ago I sometimes receive this message while using Cinema 4D "please check if your graphics driver and OS are up to date" after the message the software crashes. And I am experiencing some...
  5. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

Issue while installing graphic's drivers: Hello, I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same. I tried to install the drivers from AMD official site but couldn't find the graphic card mentioned above. also i tried to download...
  6. Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue

Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue: I want to know that what is the size of this latest windows update and my latest Nvidia graphics driver not install with this windows version( current windows 10 home ) if I update with this latest windows will my problem solve?...
  7. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver

Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver: I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located hereLatest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run the update and removal tool(highlighted below) included in the file, nothing...
  10. Graphic driver issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic driver issue: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_382017AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. Graphic driver is up-to-date, so I don't know what's causing the issue. 58643