Windows 10: Having Issues upgrading to Window 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Discus and support Having Issues upgrading to Window 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Glad to hear you got it going. *Biggrin Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by butchtaylor909, Aug 16, 2015.

1. neomatter Win User

Having Issues upgrading to Window 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Glad to hear you got it going. *Biggrin

neomatter, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Bazz Win User

Nice pleased you got there in the end.

Thema:

Having Issues upgrading to Window 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

1. Having Issues upgrading to Window 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 - Similar Threads - Having Issues upgrading

2. Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade: Hi there, I get this error 80072EFE when trying to upgrade to W10, can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-sp1-to-windows10-upgrade/5b154ba1-c1ba-40c1-a7d0-9e2dd596cfbf
  3. Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade: Hi there, I get this error 80072EFE when trying to upgrade to W10, can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-sp1-to-windows10-upgrade/5b154ba1-c1ba-40c1-a7d0-9e2dd596cfbf
  4. Can not stop important updates on Windows 7 ultimate SP1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not stop important updates on Windows 7 ultimate SP1: HiMy PC are just keep upgrading every time i shut down my PC after Windows 7 windows server 2008 R2 update 2016 install. Its just keep gets 20-150 updates every time i shut down or restart. Automatic updates off dosent help. I want to stop getting updates every time!!Its so...
  5. Upgrade from Window 7 Ultimate to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Window 7 Ultimate to Windows 10: Hi, This is Rolf Schreiner at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, on December 14, 2020. I have a problem installing Wildows 10 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I worked about one week it, but now I need some help, please. I tried all the published fixes on the internet,...
  6. Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Upgrade?: Just wondering if you can still use a Windows 7 KEY with a fresh install of windows 10? I have done this in 2016 and the upgrade worked fine right before the install of Windows 10 when it asked for a key. So just wondering if you an still use the Windows 7 key? And will have...
  7. Error while upgrading from Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10

Error while upgrading from Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10: Hi There, Does anyone have any advice to offer regarding windows failing to upgrade on a Acer TravelMate P250-MG with the error code: 0xC1900101 - 0x40017 having used the ISO directly and error code: 0x80070057 when having used the Microsoft Update assistant. I have already...
  8. want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate: Good evening team microsoft before asking an question let me show my pc specs.just posted an screenshot of my computer properties please see that and tell me should I upgrade my pc win7 to win10 and my GPU is nvidia GT 710 and cpu gen it says 5series/3400 series chipset...
  9. upgrade from windows 7 ultimate

upgrade from windows 7 ultimate: I upgraded my laptop with 8.1 to 10 and I ended up with all programs recognized and working. Hard to believe. All I did after the upgrade is download and install English (US) package to change interface language. Will it be the same when upgrading from windows 7 ultimate?...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate Unvalidated to 10

Upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate Unvalidated to 10: Sorry for the question if is quite simple but I am unsure. Currently I am running Windows 7 Ultimate yet my copy can't be validated as I have no key. If I was to purchase a copy of Windows 10 would I be able to keep my files during the upgrade or would a fresh install be...