Windows 10: Having problems in changing icons type

Discus and support Having problems in changing icons type in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently started having a problem with my windows 10 enterprise and it mainly happened after experiencing a BSOD, and the problem is every time I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Badr, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Badr Win User

Having problems in changing icons type

I recently started having a problem with my windows 10 enterprise and it mainly happened after experiencing a BSOD, and the problem is every time I try to change icon type from view menu it changes but just when I leave that folder and enter it again it returns to the same type again and that really annoying me, that also happens with my desktop icons every time I reorder them with my preferred order and after I make a refresh it returns to that old order again .. it's really frustrating it's like my windows having some kind of amnesia.

P.S. All my icons were stuck to details view after that BSOD and I rarely uses this view so after searching on the net i found a .bat file that changes it to Large icons or picture view which I like it, but again it stuck with this view and I sometimes I use others with specific folders.

Any help would be appreciated ..

:)

2. Changing theme without changing icons in Nokia C5-00

I have installed the Asphalt 4 Racing Theme from OVI store. I like the theme background and colors. But the icons are changed to some irrelevant pictures. I want to keep the theme with the default icons. Is there any straightaway method dong this? Or any
    tweak? Is it possible?

SubinPThomas, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Changing theme without changing icons in Nokia C5-00

It's not possible.

phonehacker, Sep 19, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Having problems in changing icons type - Similar Threads - Having problems changing

2. I have a problem with the type of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with the type of computer: Hello, I have a problem with my computer that has been reading for a long time. Can you help me? Here are the computer specifications that you will needשם מכשיר DESKTOP-ENUNRM0 מעבד IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz RAM מותקן ‏‏‎8.00 GB מזהה מכשיר...
  3. i have and problem with the icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have and problem with the icons: all the icons are not loading only displayed as an unloaded photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-and-problem-with-the-icons/37aa6bad-25de-4170-bfd0-f72f2d95d4c8
  4. Icon change to taskbar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon change to taskbar problem: I am literally desperate. I searched it on Youtube google everywhere and find no solution on this problem. I am trying to make my desktop clean and for some reason I cannot pin my GTA V on my taskbar with a changed icon to match my other apps without showing it as a epic...
  5. Account Type Change Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Type Change Problem: [IMG]Hello to All; I have newly purchased HP Spectre x360. I have two accounts and type of both account is "Standard account" mistakenly. When I try to change one of them to "Administrator account", It's unable to change. I have put the picture of the problem also. Kindly...
  6. Change Icon By File Type (not by Application)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Icon By File Type (not by Application): This is the scenario. I have a music collection that I want all my music files to be played in the same player. I want to be able to look at a file and tell if it is an MP3 or a WAV or a MP4 or an OGG by looking at the ICON (Yes I know I can enable windows to show...
  7. having problem typing special characters @ and "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    having problem typing special characters @ and ": Just cleaned the keyboard after switching off my laptop. Since then I am having problem typing @ and " characters. May be coincidental. Have checked and the language input is on English (US). Please help...
  8. Taskbar icons have changed

Taskbar icons have changed: Hi, The icons for windows store and Edge have mysteriously changed on the taskbar. The icons remain perfectly okay on the desktop and programme list but appear as tiny 'squashed' ones on the taskbar. I have tried unpinning and re dragging the perfect desktop ones onto the...
  9. Change File Type Icon in Thumbnail Preview

Change File Type Icon in Thumbnail Preview: I use Google SketchUp a lot and each new model/file I create, SketchUp makes a .skb back up file of the last save. I was able to create a subkey in the registry to associate a different icon file for the .skb files but it does not change the icon if the folder view is set to...
  10. Change Desktop Icon Font Type - How?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Desktop Icon Font Type - How?: Hi Guys, New to the forums. I've just installed Windows 10 and everything is going well so far. I just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to change the desktop icon font type at all? I've seen there is a program called Iconoid to change the colour of the text...