Windows 10: having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

Discus and support having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer reinstalls Windows, is this advisable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCollins2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. RCollins2 Win User

having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer reinstalls Windows, is this advisable?

:)

RCollins2, Aug 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 18, 2018
  4. having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

1. having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer... - Similar Threads - having probs installing

2. Windows 10 Pro Installation crashes my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Installation crashes my computer: Hello I've just built my PC yesterday it's with a Z690 ROG HERO Maximus Motherboard and I've updated it's bios to version 2204 x64. The only reason I attempted to update the bios is because when I tried to install windows it didn't recognize any drives so it didn't let me...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Installation crashes my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Installation crashes my computer: Hello I've just built my PC yesterday it's with a Z690 ROG HERO Maximus Motherboard and I've updated it's bios to version 2204 x64. The only reason I attempted to update the bios is because when I tried to install windows it didn't recognize any drives so it didn't let me...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Installation crashes my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is windows 11 ready, am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is windows 11 ready, am...: If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is ready for Windows 11, am I able to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for free?If the answer to my question above is yes, then if I have a need to wipe my computer and reinstall Windows 11 Pro again, what is the...
  6. If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is windows 11 ready, am...

If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is windows 11 ready, am...: If I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer, and my computer is ready for Windows 11, am I able to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for free?If the answer to my question above is yes, then if I have a need to wipe my computer and reinstall Windows 11 Pro again, what is the...
  7. can't install any program on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't install any program on my computer.: i have tried almost everythin i can but my computer keeps complaining about " The feature you are trying to use is on a network resourece that is unavailable"[ATTACH] i have been trying to find the folder that starts with {FAAD7243 but it does not exsists. Would be very...
  8. A program called installer is on my computer and I have no idea what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A program called installer is on my computer and I have no idea what it is: There's a program on my laptop that's just called Installer. There is no publisher name unless you count default company name as a publisher. Is this a virus? submitted by /u/Smashing-Hearts [link] [comments]...
  9. I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?

I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?: I opened Word as soon as I had installed, so I have that on my desktop. The rest of the package? Not so much. I've searched in Explorer but can't even find this version of Word. I also have Office 2010 Pro, but have never used it on this computer. Can't find that either....
  10. Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers: Can I install windows 10 Pro 64 on more than one computer (such as Home, Laptop and my Office Computers) or do I have to purchase a license key for each...