Windows 10: having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

Discus and support having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer reinstalls Windows, is this advisable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCollins2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. RCollins2 Win User

having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer reinstalls Windows, is this advisable?

:)

RCollins2, Aug 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 18, 2018
  4. having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer...

1. having probs installing windows 10 pro program installed on my computer, resetting computer... - Similar Threads - having probs installing

2. cant install windows 10 on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant install windows 10 on my computer: i have recently built a computer and i installed windows 10 but on my harddrive. i then realized this and proceeded to try and do a clean install. after trying it i got the following error code0xc00000e and then i tried troubleshooting this error code but then i get this...
  3. Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive: I am building a new PC and installing Windows 10 Pro. I've heard with an Office 365 subscription it's best to not set a user with an online account at first, this way you avoid the duplication to create a OneDrive account. I will create a new user but will be using my...
  4. Resetting my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting my computer: I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out anyone know the password my computer is a windows hp covert to windows 10...
  5. Installing W10 Pro on a new computer

Installing W10 Pro on a new computer: I am about to retire my old desktop (W10 Pro Microsoft account) and replace it with a new one. Is there any way I can install version 1809 on the new machine without having to pay extra for an upgrade from Home? I have a bootable 1809 thumb drive from which I assume I can use...
  6. The following pre-installed programs on my computer were removed during a reset. Kindly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following pre-installed programs on my computer were removed during a reset. Kindly...: Microsoft Office 365 - en-us Microsoft Corporation 16.0.10827.20150 Microsoft OneDrive Microsoft Corporation 18.172.0826.0010 Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU Microsoft Corporation 3.5.8080.0 Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 x64 ENU Microsoft Corporation...
  7. I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?: I opened Word as soon as I had installed, so I have that on my desktop. The rest of the package? Not so much. I've searched in Explorer but can't even find this version of Word. I also have Office 2010 Pro, but have never used it on this computer. Can't find that either....
  8. Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers

Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers: Can I install windows 10 Pro 64 on more than one computer (such as Home, Laptop and my Office Computers) or do I have to purchase a license key for each...
  9. Resetting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting my computer: Hello, in the past few days my computer has become slightly unresponsive. Before, I couldn’t open any first party apps, and now whenever I log into my account after a minute or so a blank blue screen appears, and I can only see my cursor. I tried resetting the laptop but it...
  10. Installation of my nieces computer

Installation of my nieces computer: Hi I have been installing windows 10 on my nieces computer for her Christmas. It's added my devices on my network I can't see an option to delete them off her computer as she is only 8 and I am scared she can delete my devices Etc. from her computer when she gets it at...