Windows 10: Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately

Discus and support Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately after going to sleep. In a Windows 7 forum there use to be a tutorial per the following:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sjf99, May 16, 2018.

1. sjf99 Win User

Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately

Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately after going to sleep. In a Windows 7 forum there use to be a tutorial per the following:

Performance & Maintenance Power Options and Sleep Mode Problems

Is there something similar in this Windows 10 Forum? Thanks in advance.

Scott

:)

sjf99, May 16, 2018
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, May 16, 2018
  3. Computer wake-up from sleep mode frequently

Hello Karen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From your description, it's not sure what making your device to wake up automatically from sleep. Let us find the devices that are configured to wake up your PC from sleep and which is the device that made your PC to wake from
    sleep lastly.

* Right-click on Start and Select Command Prompt (Admin)
    from context Menu

* Type or Copy/Paste the below commands into it and hit Enter key

powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

• By executing this command, it will bring up all the device list that are configured to wake up your PC from sleep. Now it time to find the device which made you PC to come out of the sleep lastly. Go and
      execute second command now.
    powercfg /lastwake

• This will bring up the details of the device that made your PC to come out of the sleep lastly. Now go to the particular device properties and make changes accordingly to prevent that particular device to wake
      your PC from sleep.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately

1. Having Sleep Issues with Computer, wakes up immediately - Similar Threads - Having Sleep Issues

2. PC keeps waking up from sleep immediately

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps waking up from sleep immediately: Hello, recently my pc instantly wakes up from sleep. I checked lastwake and got this:Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 1 Wake Source [0] Type: Device Instance Path: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43ED&SUBSYS_43ED1849&REV_11\3&11583659&0&A0 Friendly Name: IntelR...
  3. Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep: I've been enjoying my laptop doing as the title of this post says. I can put it to sleep or it will go to sleep on its own. In a few minutes, the screen will flash on then it will go back to sleep again. I've gone through the Network Adapters / Keyboard / Mouse and unchecked...
  4. Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep: I've been enjoying my laptop doing as the title of this post says. I can put it to sleep or it will go to sleep on its own. In a few minutes, the screen will flash on then it will go back to sleep again. I've gone through the Network Adapters / Keyboard / Mouse and unchecked...
  5. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  6. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  7. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  8. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: It wasn't doing this before, I followed a few guides and disabled a few thing that should have not wake up the computer, and it's still instantly waking up i'm using windows 10, I really wanna fix this problem so i can let my computer rest...
  9. Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode: Hello everyone, I had had this issue for 2 days, never happened before, I turn off the ability for my mouse to be able to wake up my computer a few weeks ago, only my keyboard can wake it up by pressing any key. lately when i place my computer to sleep it will immediately...
  10. Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep: The problem i have is when i select to put my PC into sleep mode (Start>Power icon>Sleep). The screen goes black as if its entering sleep mode, but then almost immediately 'wakes up' and my video cam starts looking for a face to scan. I'm "assuming" this is related to...