Windows 10: Having sound driver issues!

Discus and support Having sound driver issues! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Control Panel, Device Manager, "Sound, video and game controllers", (your sound device), "drivers" tab. Thanks it worked for me. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by primalgreen, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Having sound driver issues!

Thanks it worked for me.

chunnuhardy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Having sound driver issues!

1. Having sound driver issues! - Similar Threads - Having sound driver

2. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  3. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  4. Ethernet and sound driver issues

Ethernet and sound driver issues: From the DxDiag someone told me I have issues with my ethernet adapter and sound driver. Can someone guide me to a solution? Updating drivers via device manager says the drivers are up to date.https://easyupload.io/zmq1ev...
  5. Issue with realtek sound drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  6. Issue with realtek sound drivers

Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  7. Sound driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound driver issue: Hi - I am using Sony VAIO laptop - Model number VPCEB42FM. My windows 10 was updated couple of weeks ago. after this update my sound drivers didnt update. Pls help to update sound drivers....
  8. Usb sound driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb sound driver issue: Hi, I have a soundblaster Katana and g6 plugged in via usb to a usb hub. Alot of the time when i boot the pc there is no sound except generic windows noises. Every time i have to troubleshoot the device and reinstall the current driver and reboot the pc for sound to come...
  9. Sound Device/Driver Issue

Sound Device/Driver Issue: I use a Dell Alienware 17 laptop which had Realtek audio driver. For some reason I couldn't use the voice chat in Fortnite (the game). So I was trying to uninstall the realtek drivers to reinstall them again. In Device manager I accidentally clicked "unintstall device"...
  10. Having sound issues

Having sound issues: For months I was able to transfer my Astro A50's from my Xbox to my computer and just go into my playback and recording devices and set as default and I would be good to go...until today. I was unable to set either as default, I was able to test them and get sound through the...