Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

Discus and support Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Over the last month or so when I log into certain sites (not all) it accepts my password and then brings up a block of images such as cars or traffic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moggie, Jul 30, 2018.

1. moggie Win User

Over the last month or so when I log into certain sites (not all) it accepts my password and then brings up a block of images such as cars or traffic lights which I then have to tick as extra security. Sometimes this means I have to do it two or three times if I miss an image!
    This never used to happen and appears on websites which I use all the time but only in about 4 out of every 10 times.
    What has happened and how can I get rid of this stupid system!
    I run Win 10 with the latest 2018 updates and it was doing this before the update last week,
    Thanks

:)

moggie, Jul 30, 2018
  2. JPM
    Jpm Win User

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture
    I try .png with transparency but it does not work.
    Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen

Thanks for the Help

Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! [​IMG]

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Corduroy_Jr Win User

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! - Similar Threads - Having tick pictures

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  3. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  4. Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?: I've just started using Onedrive and I have a question. I still have photos in the computer's Pictures Album as well as in the Onedrive Pictures album. That seems to be taking up a lot of hard drive space. Can I delete the photos in the computer library's picture album?...
  5. Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs: I have repeatedly encountered a strange behavior on both Windows 10 and Server 2016. On systems with a static IP, after a reboot, sometime the adapter comes up with a self-assigned IPv4 address (169.254.x.x). When you check the adapter's properties, the static is still set,...
  6. Inserting a picture in a Word document

Inserting a picture in a Word document: In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I...
  7. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  8. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd
  9. Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?: So my laptop is never slow on normal usage, but when I play heavy games like CS:GO it really lags. The framerate drops so much, to the point where I can't even move in the game without bumping into enemies and objects. Now, I know I don't have a gaming laptop (see the...
  10. Battery not charging, even when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not charging, even when plugged in.: Hi! My HP laptop for the last two years won't charge. Originally I thought it was a simply faulty power cord. But after switching it out, my computer would still be plugged in, start charging, and then stop suddenly, only to start up again at a random time. I removed my...