Windows 10: Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

Discus and support Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Over the last month or so when I log into certain sites (not all) it accepts my password and then brings up a block of images such as cars or traffic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moggie, Jul 30, 2018.

1. moggie Win User

Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

Over the last month or so when I log into certain sites (not all) it accepts my password and then brings up a block of images such as cars or traffic lights which I then have to tick as extra security. Sometimes this means I have to do it two or three times if I miss an image!
    This never used to happen and appears on websites which I use all the time but only in about 4 out of every 10 times.
    What has happened and how can I get rid of this stupid system!
    I run Win 10 with the latest 2018 updates and it was doing this before the update last week,
    Thanks

:)

moggie, Jul 30, 2018
  2. JPM
    Jpm Win User

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture
    I try .png with transparency but it does not work.
    Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen

Thanks for the Help

Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! [​IMG]

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

1. Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please! - Similar Threads - Having tick pictures

2. OneDrive files have no ticks/status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive files have no ticks/status: Hello,I have recently got a new laptop and I'm moving all my files over to the new one via OneDrive.My new laptop has all the files now as well as the status column in OneDrive showing ticks or the cloud etc.However I'm trying to clear my old laptop but all the space is being...
  3. OneDrive files have no ticks/status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files have no ticks/status: Hello,I have recently got a new laptop and I'm moving all my files over to the new one via OneDrive.My new laptop has all the files now as well as the status column in OneDrive showing ticks or the cloud etc.However I'm trying to clear my old laptop but all the space is being...
  4. OneDrive files have no ticks/status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having a BSOD-please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a BSOD-please help: Hello Thursday18.02.21 I received a BSODa memory management BSOD-after this, the system worked normally. Today21.02, I had a time to test the system. Following the instructions, I tested the system with: -MemTestTesting RAM -Driver Verifier I tested the notebook with...
  6. Help, please? The picture explains it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, please? The picture explains it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/officialkevinthecube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efyahg/help_please_the_picture_explains_it/
  7. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP: Is there actually a fix for this? Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started working. But the next time the computer updated, it stopped again and now that doesn't work to fix it. I am not wanting to go...
  8. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP: Is there actually a fix for this? Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started working. But the next time the computer updated, it stopped again and now that doesn't work to fix it. I am not wanting to go...
  9. How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen: I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture I try .png with transparency but it does not work. Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen Thanks for the Help [img] 69962
  10. ticking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ticking: I think the HDD is going. Do I just install it and recover from my Macrium image as usual or do I have to format etc.? What else could be making an intermittent ticking? I ran Dell DX and it said all OK as did Speccy but I don't trust software testing. Should I run...