Windows 10: Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

Discus and support Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really weird. This just started happening lately and in certain games. I am having trouble getting games to go full screen without any issues. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, May 7, 2016.

1. Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

Really weird. This just started happening lately and in certain games. I am having trouble getting games to go full screen without any issues. It will look like it's going to go..then it will minimize itself. Same thing keeps happening. Happens multiple times in a row. Eventually game does work but it's just weird any annoying. Any ideas?

Any idea what could be causing this?
    My system is Win 10 Build 14332
    16 GB RAM
    GTX 960 with latest drivers

:)

pittguy578, May 7, 2016

2. fullscreen issues for games in windows 10

hi there,

i am having trouble playing fifa 2005 and cricket 11 in fullscreen mode in windows 10 and many other games and people are having this trouble it is a common issue of windows 10. should i downgrade to windows 8.1 again??? bcoz that time the games were fullscreen.

my motherboard is asus p8h16 series and it's not the problem of my hardware it's the issue of your os.i found same issue on this forum so please help me get rid of this very issue...

manishsinghroxstar, May 7, 2016
  3. Vafels Win User
    Mouse cursor invisible when playing any full screen game (Windows 10)

I have the same problem. It doesn't matter the mouse device and it happens in all my fullscreen games and I have already checked the mouse settings for the game. Is there some new update of Microsoft that's causing this?

Vafels, May 7, 2016
  4. pete1208 Win User

Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

I found this fixes my problems when ever windows does a major update - completely remove all nvidia software, reboot, reinstall gforce experience and drivers.

pete1208, May 9, 2016
Thema:

Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

1. Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas? - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. Have no sound at all suddenly lost it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have no sound at all suddenly lost it.: Have lost sound cannot play CDs or have sound when using U Tube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-no-sound-at-all-suddenly-lost-it/46b91c62-0174-4ddf-8c71-0bf84e0199ac
  3. Computer suddenly/randomly starts denying that any and all internet connections have ever...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer suddenly/randomly starts denying that any and all internet connections have ever...: For some reason my computer just won't acknowledge the existence of any internet connections. The internet bar icon-thing in the bottom right turned into the icon of the monitor with an "x" and a plug next to it. I've tried the trouble shooter and it says that an Ethernet...
  4. All games and videos blacking out in fullscreen mode

All games and videos blacking out in fullscreen mode: All of my games, on Steam, Origin, Blizzard, or Uplay have this problem where they black out for about five seconds any time I click or select an option in the game. This is also happening with fullscreen Netflix and Youtube. The issue occurs in fullscreen and windowed...
  5. All games blacking out in fullscreen mode

All games blacking out in fullscreen mode: All of my games, on Steam, Origin, Blizzard, or Uplay have this problem where they black out for about five seconds any time I click or select an option in the game. The issue occurs in fullscreen and windowed borderless mode, but doesn't in windowed mode. I've tried...
  6. im having game troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having game troubles: my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update its been like this since I first tried to play after the update..... and I cant do any of the stuff you said to fix it...
  7. Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games: I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So please help me. My...
  8. All FullScreen Games, Get lag spikes on Pressing the alt Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All FullScreen Games, Get lag spikes on Pressing the alt Key: Hello, So i am having an issues here. Every Game i play in fullscreen ,GTA V,Bf4 Dota 2,CSGO, Skyrim and all other game Lag on pressing Alt, I go from 60fps to 45 each time i press it, The thing is if i play in Windowed Borderless everything is fine, it was doing the same...
  9. Not able to launch any game in fullscreen without pc freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to launch any game in fullscreen without pc freezing: Whenever i launch a game that i have enabled full-screen on, my computer simply freezes and i can't do anything other than to force shut-down my computer by holding down the power button. This started to happen after i changed from Gtx 680 to Gtx 1070. All my drivers are...
  10. Can't get long file names to work, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get long file names to work, any ideas?: hello! i'm trying to copy files from an external USB drive (NTFS) to a NAS drive (EXT4) using Windows Explorer and getting the long file names error (ie path is longer than 255 characters). i have tried to get long files names to work, but the group policy doesn't seem to do...