Windows 10: Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

Discus and support Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really weird. This just started happening lately and in certain games. I am having trouble getting games to go full screen without any issues. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, May 7, 2016.

1. Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

Really weird. This just started happening lately and in certain games. I am having trouble getting games to go full screen without any issues. It will look like it's going to go..then it will minimize itself. Same thing keeps happening. Happens multiple times in a row. Eventually game does work but it's just weird any annoying. Any ideas?

Any idea what could be causing this?
    My system is Win 10 Build 14332
    16 GB RAM
    GTX 960 with latest drivers

:)

pittguy578, May 7, 2016

2. fullscreen issues for games in windows 10

hi there,

i am having trouble playing fifa 2005 and cricket 11 in fullscreen mode in windows 10 and many other games and people are having this trouble it is a common issue of windows 10. should i downgrade to windows 8.1 again??? bcoz that time the games were fullscreen.

my motherboard is asus p8h16 series and it's not the problem of my hardware it's the issue of your os.i found same issue on this forum so please help me get rid of this very issue...

manishsinghroxstar, May 7, 2016
  3. Vafels Win User
    Mouse cursor invisible when playing any full screen game (Windows 10)

I have the same problem. It doesn't matter the mouse device and it happens in all my fullscreen games and I have already checked the mouse settings for the game. Is there some new update of Microsoft that's causing this?

Vafels, May 7, 2016
  4. pete1208 Win User

Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

I found this fixes my problems when ever windows does a major update - completely remove all nvidia software, reboot, reinstall gforce experience and drivers.

pete1208, May 9, 2016
Thema:

Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas?

1. Having trouble getting games fullscreen all of a sudden? Any ideas? - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.: Previously, all my games have been defaulted to windowed borderless mode without tampering with settings, it was always like this which is how I like it. Recently, I launched Skyrim through Steam, and used GeForce Experience'sI have a 1070 card "Optimize" button for Skyrim,...
  3. All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.: Previously, all my games have been defaulted to windowed borderless mode without tampering with settings, it was always like this which is how I like it. Recently, I launched Skyrim through Steam, and used GeForce Experience'sI have a 1070 card "Optimize" button for Skyrim,...
  4. any ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  5. any ideas

any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  6. PC is all of a sudden slow, any idea how to fix?

PC is all of a sudden slow, any idea how to fix?: I’ve had my PC for about a month now, & all of a sudden it’s being really slow. It’s having trouble load everything but my startup/boot up is very fast. I’ve tried almost everything, I have even factory reseted which worked but for one day. Any idea what it could be?...
  7. PC is all of a sudden slow, any idea how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is all of a sudden slow, any idea how to fix?: I’ve had my PC for about a month now, & all of a sudden it’s being really slow. It’s having trouble load everything but my startup/boot up is very fast. I’ve tried almost everything, I have even factory reseted which worked but for one day. Any idea what it could be?...
  8. Fluctuating FPS while playing any game all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fluctuating FPS while playing any game all of a sudden: For the past two days I couldn’t play any game for more than 10 minutes without crashing. I’m pretty sure I was overheating too, because my pc was making concerning loud noises but only when I was playing a game or doing something process-heavy. Plus the case was very warm;...
  9. Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?: I purchased 3 lcd monitors. I unplugged the PC, existing monitor, external speakers w/ sub. I then installed the 3 new monitors and replaced the speakers and pluggen in the PC. Now sound wont work in neither headset and attached mic or the external speakers. I have went over...
  10. All FullScreen Games, Get lag spikes on Pressing the alt Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All FullScreen Games, Get lag spikes on Pressing the alt Key: Hello, So i am having an issues here. Every Game i play in fullscreen ,GTA V,Bf4 Dota 2,CSGO, Skyrim and all other game Lag on pressing Alt, I go from 60fps to 45 each time i press it, The thing is if i play in Windowed Borderless everything is fine, it was doing the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having trouble getting some games on full screen