Windows 10: Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

Discus and support Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, So what Im trying to do is get two different slideshows to run on my wallpapers from two different areas. Since one of my monitors is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NippleScoop, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

Hey guys,

So what Im trying to do is get two different slideshows to run on my wallpapers from two different areas. Since one of my monitors is 1080p, and the other one is 1200p I want to have two different wallpaper slideshows running from two different locations, where each one cycles the wallpaper of my monitor. Is this possible to do in Windows 10?

:)

NippleScoop, Aug 9, 2015
  2. rrfisher1 Win User

A very niche question about wallpapers and applying them. (WARNING: it's complicated)

I already know about customizing and assigning a specific picture to a specific monitor. What I am trying to do is assign a certain folder to pull from to a specific monitor or monitors. This way I can apply a slideshow of 1920x1080 wallpapers to one monitor,
    and another slideshow of 1080x1920 wallpapers to my other two monitors.

rrfisher1, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Why does my dual monitor wallpaper switch to single wallpaper every night?

Hey there so this problem just seems weird to me.

For starters I know how to switch the two wallpapers under Personalize and set each monitor up with a different wallpaper, bet every night after the computer goes to sleep the wallpapers switch back to just one of them.

I've also tried using an image that spans out across both monitors but after the device goes to sleep at night it ends up putting that image, that was originally one image spanned across two monitors, back to two separate pictures on each monitor with the
    edges cut off.

I've tried using Display Fusion to keep the images from switching back at night but the issue is still present. I've even tried bypassing the issue by just using the Slideshow feature to just have separate images rotating between the two displays at all
    times but for some odd reason after one night that stopped working too. Now whenever I go to switch the through the slideshow it switches to the same image on both monitors.

It's honestly not a huge issue, but if I can fix it I would like to know how, and if I can't fix the issue I would just like to know that there isn't a fix to it and maybe I just need to suck it up.

LelandHagen, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

1. Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors - Similar Threads - Having separate wallpaper

2. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  3. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  6. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  7. having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor: Hey all, Sorry if this has been asked somewhere before. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd post. Basically, I have a triple monitor setup in portrait - landscape - landscape setup. What I'm trying to do is have a regular dual screen wallpaper on...
  8. having two pagefile.sys on separate drives

in Windows 10 Support
    having two pagefile.sys on separate drives: I have two pagefile.sys, first one on my 250GB SSD and second one on my 2TB HDD, I use HDD for games and storing video materials, is it good to have two pagefile.sys? 159170
  9. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow: Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on...
  10. two seperate favorite files

two seperate favorite files: there have been two historic favorite files through several years of changing browsers. now with windows 10 the dominate favorites file is a historic one and completely out of date. when I add to favorites default is this old file. I do not how to "merge" the two files....