Windows 10: HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

Discus and support HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Dear All, My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by onlytanmoy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

Dear All,

My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one message being displayed on stereoscopic 3D video...please see the image for more details

HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message? [​IMG]

What is it exactly? Can it be safely ignored? Any fix for that please?

Thanks,
    Troy.

:)

onlytanmoy, Aug 11, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Graphics on Age of Empires 3 faulty after Windows 10 upgrade

With no 3D settings AOE3 runs fine under Win10's bonnet. Also runs well with a Boot full of 3D goodness. ;D

"I think I ran "3D builder"

You think you ran 3D builder ? I've not used 3D Builder, but....

No 3D glasses ? Clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D in the Nvidia Control Panel

Set Up Stereoscopic 3D tab to disable 3D.

If you do have 3D glasses, are you using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses, or the traditional

blue/red 3D glasses ?

- Red/blue shift will occur if you have enabled 3D Vision Discover in the

Stereoscopic 3D Display type, option in Nvidia Control Panel.

This is the setting you would use with the red/blue glasses.

Clicking on Ctrl + T should disable this in games that you don't use the 3D glasses with.

- If using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (version 1 or 2) you need to enable the option that shows the name of

your monitor to get Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Vision (no blue/red shift), which can also be disabled

using Ctrl + T.

- Or, disable 3D.

- Or... If you don't have 3D glasses, prevent potential for conflict with something else under the mud guards,

and uninstall the 3D Vision drivers..

BossDweeb, Aug 11, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Games have a 3D look to it, and I don't know how to turn it off because I don't want to play in 3D.

Apparently using the Win10 3D Builder automatically enables the 3D option in Nvidia Control Panel.(Open NVCP > Stereoscopic 3D > Set up stereoscopic 3D, and clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D.

Note that Nvidia 3D can also be disable using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T (not permanently though, only

after a game is launched).

- The best option is to uninstall the Nvidia 3D Vision Controller driver and Nvidia 3D Vision driver, if you do

not have Nvidia 3D Vision glasses.

This will prevent the drivers from conflicting with other software/services, which they have been known to

do from time to time.

These drivers can cause random - pink/red/white/grey screen crashes as well.

- If other software or drivers for TV/monitors, or AMD graphics have a 3D option, I cannot help with

disabling them.

BossDweeb, Aug 11, 2015
  4. HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

Stereoscopic 3D is probably not available if you turn VSR on. You need to revert back to 1080p if you want to view 3D content. If you don't care about viewing 3D content, then you can ignore the message.

BrownianMotion, Aug 11, 2015
  5. yes, that makes perfect sense, thanks a lot mate.

onlytanmoy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

1. HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message? - Similar Threads - HD7950 VSR stereoscopic

2. 3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3D: [22FC:1FC8][2021-04-06T11:01:45]i001: Burn v3.11.1.2318, Windows v10.0 Build 19041: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Users\86185\AppData\Local\Temp\{D6831160-7264-4759-9E7F-74B746F86323}\.cr\Durr.EcoScreen.ES_3DOnSite.Setup.exe [22FC:1FC8][2021-04-06T11:01:45]i000: Initializing...
  3. Stereoscopic 3D gets disabled on system restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereoscopic 3D gets disabled on system restart: Hi, we have a projection system with 8 PCs each driving 1x 3D projector. Recently the 3D stopped working and we figured out this was due to the Windows 10 3D display mode setting getting disabled when the PCs are restarted. Strangely, it seems that Nvidia Control Panel's...
  4. Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support: Now that there is no more NVIDIA 3D Vision in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore in the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers, I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in stereoscopic view, at least red cyan anaglyph as a...
  5. 3D library in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  6. 3D Scan, Windows 10LTSB quits on launch, no error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3D Scan, Windows 10LTSB quits on launch, no error message: Hey everyone, I have been trying to build a 3D scanning machine to go with our new 3D printer. I bought a Kinect and installed Windows 10LTSB on a 2013 Xeon Mac Pro using Boot Camp. All Kinect drivers are fully updated, the 3D scan application is freshly installed (Windows...
  7. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  8. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....
  9. how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d: how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d because I cant use my vr please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-stereoscopic-3d/dbad8384-b775-4388-b489-e6b8d3cb5148
  10. AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message: Dear All, My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one message being displayed on stereoscopic 3D video...please see the image for more details [img] Any fix for that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 3D stereotropic