Windows 10: HDD to SDD ?

Discus and support HDD to SDD ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just finished installing my SSD. I used Macrium Reflect to move the partitions from my HDD to the SSD. Everything is working OK so far. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Winuser, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Winuser Win User

HDD to SDD ?

I just finished installing my SSD. I used Macrium Reflect to move the partitions from my HDD to the SSD. Everything is working OK so far.

HDD to SDD ? [​IMG]

In Disk management Disk 0 has a 17.76GB partition. It's the OEM restore partition. As you can see it's not assigned a drive letter. In File Explorer it's shown as drive D:. Outside of deleting it, how can I hide this so it doesn't show in File Explore?

:)

Winuser, Feb 9, 2016

2. Making HDD as default saving location instead of sdd for files

Original title: making my hdd instead of sdd for files

i just bought a asus windows 10 752 with a gtx 960m and it came with a sdd 128gb sdd and 1tb hdd

i would like to make the hdd to default drive to install software, updates and files like pdf and word files, how a make a default place so they always go to my hdd

KieferAbram, Feb 9, 2016
  3. Win 10 Oem pre-installed inaccessible_boot_device

Do you have a spare (unused) disk drive that is the same size or larger than either the HDD or SDD?

Also who is the manufacture of your HDD and SDD?

:
    http://www.pagestart.com

J W Stuart, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

HDD to SDD ?

I figured out how to hide it. I used MiniTool Patition Wizard and it had the option to hide the partition.

Winuser, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

HDD to SDD ?

1. HDD to SDD ? - Similar Threads - HDD SDD

2. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  3. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  4. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...: I need to disable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  5. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...

I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...: I need to disable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  6. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, not HDD...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, not HDD...: I need to diable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  7. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...: Hello , i have an gigabye B450 M S2H motherboard and i would like to install a NVME SDD . There are already 1 HDD & 1 SDD via SATA but i would like to movecopy clone etc. all files including windows 10 to NVME SDD. Is it possible to by windows itself or i must use external...
  8. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...: Hello , i have an gigabye B450 M S2H motherboard and i would like to install a NVME SDD . There are already 1 HDD & 1 SDD via SATA but i would like to movecopy clone etc. all files including windows 10 to NVME SDD. Is it possible to by windows itself or i must use external...
  9. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...