Windows 10: HDMI audio

Discus and support HDMI audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to watch and hear Netflix on TV but no sound on TV only computer. Only have speakers as options in control panel, no HDMI option. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LAA, Mar 15, 2016.

1. LAA
    LAA Win User

HDMI audio

Trying to watch and hear Netflix on TV but no sound on TV only computer. Only have speakers as options in control panel, no HDMI option. Any suggestions?

:)

2. Microsoft Edge interferes with HDMI audio

I stream TV using a browser and connect to TV via HDMI output. Some resent update eliminated the HDMI audio from the output signal. There was no change in the audio driver and the HDMI audio controls seem unaffected but there is no audio output.

To check on whether it is a Microsoft Edge problem I downloaded and installed the Chrome broswer. The HDMI audio works well streaming under Chrome but not Microsoft Edge.

Is there a fix or workaround for HDMI audio under the latest version of Microsoft Edge?

This is very problematic for videostreaming. Thanks

Magicsteveb, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Continuum display dock work with a DVI monitor?

Yes, should be no different using HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI with either a converter or an HDMI to DVI cable. DVI does of course not support audio (normally), so you will loose that, if the monitor supports audio over HDMI.

Sven Johannsen, Mar 15, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

HDMI audio

What graphics adapter is your HDMI running through? Normally the drivers supplied by the manufacturer of the graphics adapter includes the HDMI audio drivers.

HDMI audio [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

HDMI audio

1. HDMI audio - Similar Threads - HDMI audio

2. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.: I’ve been having this issue for quite a while now where when if I use any audio source other than my usb headphones the audio will crackle and pop and almost sound delayed/slowed. I have tried almost every forum response in hope of anything happening to which it does not...
  3. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.: I’ve been having this issue for quite a while now where when if I use any audio source other than my usb headphones the audio will crackle and pop and almost sound delayed/slowed. I have tried almost every forum response in hope of anything happening to which it does not...
  4. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  6. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  7. HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off

HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off: Laptop: MSI GF63 Thin 10SCXRWindow 11The audio output option of my monitor is gone from my pc when I turn on the monitor again. When I turn on the monitor again, the HDMI audio output in my device option is gone like it never exist in the first place. The only way to solve...
  8. HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off: Laptop: MSI GF63 Thin 10SCXRWindow 11The audio output option of my monitor is gone from my pc when I turn on the monitor again. When I turn on the monitor again, the HDMI audio output in my device option is gone like it never exist in the first place. The only way to solve...
  9. No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...: Bios updated 109 on a INTEL DH61AG now I have no HDMI audio out bios setting reset for audio out now I have an error 10 in the device manager improper device driver/or no device driver.. UNABLE TO FIND A DEVICE DRIVER NOW....
  10. No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...

No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...: Bios updated 109 on a INTEL DH61AG now I have no HDMI audio out bios setting reset for audio out now I have an error 10 in the device manager improper device driver/or no device driver.. UNABLE TO FIND A DEVICE DRIVER NOW....