Windows 10: HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop

Discus and support HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, after upgrading to Windows 10, I see that my projector OPTOMA is not recognized via cable HDMI by my laptop ASUS X751L : no image with message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by NGUYEN THE TAI, Mar 20, 2016.

1. HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop

Hi all,
    after upgrading to Windows 10, I see that my projector OPTOMA is not recognized via cable HDMI by my laptop ASUS X751L : no image with message 'source not found' !! (while the cable VGA works perfectly !) I suspected that it's a problem of driver but I don't know which is the missing driver ! ? Can someone help me ? Thanks a lot .

:)

NGUYEN THE TAI, Mar 20, 2016

2. Not connected to HDMI .

Hello

I upgraded Windows 10 to build 1709

After the update:

I can not use HDMI, and it seems as if there's nothing connected to my laptop from the port.

I need a guide to connect HDMI to my laptop and this is essential for me.

Please give me a response.

Laptop model:

ASUS ROG 552V

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M

intel core i7

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

AmirHosseinBabaeayan, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 + HDMI

Hi,

I recently bought a new laptop, ASUS X751L with Geforce 940M graphics.

I want to project the screen on my rather new HDTV, and it doesn't recognize

the HDMI port on the laptop.

Same thing happened on my "old" laptop when I changed from Windows 7 to 10.

After changing back to windows 7 again, the HDMI port worked as it should.

This can't be anything else than a severe bug in windows 10, and what is

Microsoft doing about this problem? This issue has been discussed for over 1 year now.

IstvanBartha, Mar 20, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop

Graphic adapter diver.

CountMike, Mar 21, 2016
  5. ASUS support download site is down :/

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 21, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    This is what I get:

HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop [​IMG]

That laptop uses Intel integrated graphics so maybe a driver from Intel could be found.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop

1. HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop - Similar Threads - HDMI doesn't upgrading

2. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  3. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  4. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. HDMI not working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI not working after windows 10 upgrade: Alright, a quick backstory firstSo a long time ago when I had windows 8, I accidentally cracked my laptop screen. It was so cracked that absolutely nothing was visible, not a single normal pixel. I didn't have enough budget to buy a new pc or screen, so I just used an HDMI...
  6. HDMI not working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI not working after windows 10 upgrade: Alright, a quick backstory firstSo a long time ago when I had windows 8, I accidentally cracked my laptop screen. It was so cracked that absolutely nothing was visible, not a single normal pixel. I didn't have enough budget to buy a new pc or screen, so I just used an HDMI...
  7. HDMI not working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded: [ATTACH] I would like to use Zoom meeting with my n/b camera. I can't use my webcam with win10. My notebook Model is SonicMaster S551LN Asus. It's touch screen notebook and came within win 8 OS. My Webcam was not enable after I upgraded to win 10. I have been tried so...
  9. HDMI Audio not working after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Audio not working after upgrade to Windows 10: Hi All, I've searched and found similar problems to mine, but none of those solutions worked so I'm reaching out here. I currently have an Asus Vivopc desktop that I use as an htpc and it is connected directly to my LG LB5800 tv. The PC has onboard speakers which sound...
  10. HDMI Not Working properly after Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Not Working properly after Win 10 Upgrade: Dear Friends' I have upgraded to Win 10 last week and today for the first time I tried connecting my TV thro HDMI, It just shows my laptops Wall Paper, no icons on the desktop is seen on TV. When I Play video, the sound comes on TV , but no VDO but just my wallpaper image is...