Windows 10: HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ?

Discus and support HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i decided it was time to move away from VGA and get into HDMI however ive encountered alot of issues during the time since ive pluged the HDMI cables... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DiBBz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. DiBBz Win User

HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ?

i decided it was time to move away from VGA and get into HDMI however ive encountered alot of issues during the time since ive pluged the HDMI cables in.

Color saturation is completely OTT.

Screen flickers alot (not like static interference) but more like flickering between showing and displaying the desktop to showing nothing but black. and even going as far as just out right not displaying anything!

ive tried a multitude of fixes via Nvidia control panel and adjusting screen saturation manually but it just doesn't work

Monitor im using is in title of thread

is it just best for me to go back to VGA or maybe try out DVI ? the only problem with that is i dunno if DVI will produce the same outcome with what HDMI did.

:)

DiBBz, Dec 24, 2016
  2. Xian Win User

Display Dock (HD-500) shows only 720p picture instead of 1090p with Lumia 950 XL

Hi Abi99!

ad 1.)

If I open the menu of the monitor it shows me the current input signal.

It shows "HDMI 720p 60 Hz" (and you can see it easily because the quality of fonts and so on is terrible).

ad 2.)

It is a LG Flatron W2442PA monitor (PC monitor).

Kind regards,

Christian

3. Second monitor not working on Windows 10

I have a LG Gram 15 with an i7 (15ZD960-GX70K) and an LG external monitor (Flatron W2753VC) that I want to use as an external monitor.

When plugging in the external monitor it seems to get recognized. In "Customize your display" the second monitor shows up and I can change its resolution, however no image appears on this second screen.

This happens whether I plug it in through HDMI or using a HMDI-to-VGA adapter on the notebook to connect the monitor to HDMI.

I updated my Intel HD 520 drivers to 20.19.15.4380 (released 2/2/2016) and no changes.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Rodrigues11111, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Helmut Win User

From your description it sounds like a broken HDMI lead, or dirty plugs/sockets.
    I would check those visually and clean as necessary, plug in an alternative known good HDMI lead.

It has a relatively rare resolution of 1680 x 1050, a refresh of 60 Hz is a safe one.

From the Manufacturers Manual it says for HDMI modes 1280 x 720 60 Hz, or 1920 x 1080 60 Hz thus it must either scale up or down to the native resolution which will result in some loss of quality.

For DVI-D it says 1280 x 720, or 1680 x 1050 so obviously it would be better to use DVI as you can use the native screen resolution. Thus potentially the best quality.

Helmut, Dec 25, 2016
  5. DiBBz Win User
    tried both HDMI ports. both seem to work. but yeah! i still dont get why exactly it does all those things mentioned.

its only ever going to be used for home entertainment in my room, and i have a decent graphics card so it can handle upscaling (GTX770)

and so far ive went through replacing 3 of the HDMI cables. which its amazon so its nice they let me keep the cables and shipped me a new one.

but yea il guess il take the plunge and just get a DVI cable

thx for the assistance

DiBBz, Dec 25, 2016
  6. Helmut Win User
    I would just add, it is the Monitor doing the down/upscaling to the native resolution, not the Nvidia graphics hardware/Driver.
    Thus it's the Monitors scaling qualities that you will see.
    Hence the suggestion to use DVI.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ? - Similar Threads - HDMI issues Flatron

2. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering: My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-lg-model-flatron-e-1951-s-keeps/1bc91648-972b-4472-a26b-e2fbf765dc68
  3. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering: My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-lg-model-flatron-e-1951-s-keeps/1bc91648-972b-4472-a26b-e2fbf765dc68
  4. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LG Flatron W1934S cropping incorrectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG Flatron W1934S cropping incorrectly: So basically when i turn my pc on the display in incorrectly crops it self and its very annoying image of it https://gyazo.com/79e06b4d5b7b5522eda0dec814b048c7 like in the image its moved down to the left and that makes it so I can't see the bottom left of the screen and...
  6. LG DVD ISSUES

LG DVD ISSUES: I have a LG Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer, GP60NB50, used to work fine 2 weeks ago. Now it's saying that windows 10 doesn't support blue ray, dvd player. I've reinstalled the Cyberlink software that came with the device. Still no good. What can I do to get this dvd unit...
  7. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode: Hi I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the Windows boot scree before settling in some kind of "sleep" mode. If I turn the screen off/on I get a very brief glimpse of the...
  8. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode: Hi I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the Windows boot scree before settling in some kind of "sleep" mode. If I turn the screen off/on I get a very brief glimpse of the...
  9. hdmi issues

hdmi issues: hello I just bought a brand new hp and when I plug in the hdmi to my tv it just makes a beeping sound and the screen turns on and off. any sugestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-issues/9d29aca3-7b9e-4580-8211-eacc66141e46
  10. DVI issue with LG Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DVI issue with LG Monitor: Greetings again. so to make it simple i made a thread not to long ago about a related display issue here > HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ? and was adviced that possibly getting a dvi cable would fix the issueim currently having with my VGA cable. long story short!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg flatron monitor hdmi problem

2. lg flatron w1934s vga to hdmi

3. how to dispay lg monitor flatron 27ea31v-8 via hdmi

4. lg m2294d resolution setting,
  5. lg flatron monitor connection by HDMI,
  6. problems with lg flatron e2351t-bn monitor hdmi,
  7. any known issues with LG Flatron 29EB73 with Win 10