Windows 10: Hdmi not working on windows 10 home

Discus and support Hdmi not working on windows 10 home in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i upgraded from windows 7 home premium. i have amd radeon hd 5650 installed on my laptop and i use to connect my laptop to my L.G tv through hdmi for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fzc, Jul 28, 2015.

1. FZC
    fzc Win User

Hdmi not working on windows 10 home

i upgraded from windows 7 home premium. i have amd radeon hd 5650 installed on my laptop and i use to connect my laptop to my L.G tv through hdmi for games and movies. now i have upgraded to windows 10 home. tried installing the newest windows 10 driver from amd website but of no use. my laptop doesnt detect my tv through hdmi cable. what should i do? please help

:)

2. EVER SINCE I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH CONNECTING MY WINDOWS 10 TO MY SCREEN VIA HDMI, ANY SOLUTION PLEASE

Hi Mark,

To address the issue, we recommend that you check this thread: HDMI not working with Windows
    10 Home
    and follow the steps provided by Jamaica Garcia.

Keep us posted with the result.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 28, 2015
  3. HDMI not working with Windows 10 Home

For myself this started working after latestin update to Windows 10 version 1703

bikingeverywhere, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Hdmi not working on windows 10 home

Facing the same issue. It was working fine till I have windows 8.1. As sson as I upgraded to windows 10 it stopped working. IF anyone finds a solution to the problem please share with me as well. Thanks

arslanhabbib, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Hdmi not working on windows 10 home

1. Hdmi not working on windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Hdmi working home

2. HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working: I bought a 2 HDMI, vga and a dvi-d imports, the other HDMI doesn`t work and i have ran the window key + r and ran the program devmgmt.msc and it still did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-not-working/eac7c5e9-c483-473b-a428-7c79f1772727
  3. windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and...: Windows 11 home ----HDMI Port not working or listed in Device Manager -- after Windows Update disabled my AMD Adrenaline Graphics update and Chipset update.... that was downloaded and installed from the AMD website...but I did the "Rollback Driver" on the driver but still no...
  4. windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and...: Windows 11 home ----HDMI Port not working or listed in Device Manager -- after Windows Update disabled my AMD Adrenaline Graphics update and Chipset update.... that was downloaded and installed from the AMD website...but I did the "Rollback Driver" on the driver but still no...
  5. Windows 10 HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 HDMI port not working: Today my hdmi stopped working after a windows update my laptop is Dell Latitude 7490, I did a lot of research and couldn't find a good solution for it. I updated all drivers and nothing. So I finally updated the firmware and guess what, it worked!. My question is, why...
  6. HDMI not working on windows 10

HDMI not working on windows 10: I am connecting my laptop to my samsung TV using HDMI, it was working fine until my laptop crashed recently and now I get "No signal" on my TV when plugged in. So far I have reset the TV to factory setting and tested it with another laptop and it worked, I have also tested...
  7. HDMI to VGA not working on windows 10

HDMI to VGA not working on windows 10: I was gifted a monitor that only has vga but my laptop has hdmi. I'm using an adapter and while the second monitor is recognized by windows, it is not active. I've tried using the monitor and the adapter in my friends' computer and it works, so the adapter is not the problem....
  8. Hdmi not working

Hdmi not working: This morning I woke up and started up my laptop a recently purchased Asus F571GD-BQ257T. Usually this involves a second tv-screen as secondary display, however today I found this to not be working properly. I have already done some troubleshooting, some of this includes:...
  9. Windows 10 HDMI not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 HDMI not working.: Hi everyone, so i was connecting my tv to my laptop via HDMI cable and it used to work properly. Then i updated the laptop and it stopped working. For some reason my tv detects that the HDMI is connected but my laptop doesn't. i dont have an option to change my display to tv....
  10. Windows 10 HDMI Sound Not Working

Windows 10 HDMI Sound Not Working: There is no audio and there is a red x next to my sound icon and I don't know what to do! I updated all my drivers and nothing seems to be working... I watched tutorials on youtube and read through steps to fix this but nothing was working! On Playback devices it says: "Not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4470502 second monitor stopped working