Windows 10: HDMI whut??

Discus and support HDMI whut?? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Have a HP Pavilion 17" with the A8/8550G. Saw the drivers were out, and grabbed them. First off I installed the product thinking it would be fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DarkSentinel, Dec 23, 2015.

1. HDMI whut??

Have a HP Pavilion 17" with the A8/8550G. Saw the drivers were out, and grabbed them. First off I installed the product thinking it would be fine because I've never had a problem with the boxes I've built. My mistake. It loaded drivers for my AMD High Definition Audio Device, caused a bang and killed it. Deleted and reinstalled AFTER deleting the drivers. Updated the driver from the Device Manager. All fine. reload the supposed driver package. Added something for my WoW, and that was it.

Here's the rub. It did SOMETHING to my HDMI port. I have two TV's I can use, One's a small 17" that works perfect. I also have a 19" Dynex TV, that NOW will not be recognized. Will only show it as the 17". WTF happened here. Anyone know? *Confused

:)

DarkSentinel, Dec 23, 2015
  2. branu Win User

808 Pureview availability??

can a regular micro hdmi to hdmi work?

(HDMI-A - HDMI-D) ?

branu, Dec 23, 2015
  3. connect to TV

Also, are you using correct HDMI Cable

Standard HDMI Cable up to 1080i and 720p.

Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet.

Automotive HDMI Cable.

High Speed HDMI Cable 1080p, 4K, 3D and deep color.

High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.

seahawks65, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

HDMI whut??

1. HDMI whut?? - Similar Threads - HDMI whut

2. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  3. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  4. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  6. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  7. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  8. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  9. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  10. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...