Windows 10: Headphone port not working

Discus and support Headphone port not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The front 3.5mm jack is not working. It doesnt show up even if i select show disconnected devices. Please help i Have Realtek audio manager installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nitefury, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Nitefury Win User

Headphone port not working

The front 3.5mm jack is not working. It doesnt show up even if i select show disconnected devices. Please help
    i Have Realtek audio manager installed it doesnt show up there as well.
    Headphone port not working [​IMG]

:)

Nitefury, Oct 11, 2015

2. Headphone Jack and USB Port not working?

Hi,

Since those issues, as described, are likely all hardware and related check with ASUS Support, their on-line documentation, and their Forums.

ASUS - Service <-- includes Live Chat

Official Support | ASUS USA

ASUStek Support

Official Support | ASUS Global

ASUStek Forums

http://vip.asus.com/forum/default.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

ASUStek Drivers

Official Support | ASUS USA

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 11, 2015
  3. PiperRoe Win User
    Headphone Port not Working on ASUS Laptop

I have an Asus laptop with Realtek High Definition Speakers. I also am updated completely with the latest version of Windows. I'll plug in my headphones, which are Hot Topic/ Apple earbuds. They work on every other device I use them with. They will not
    connect to my laptop at all, or not until after a very long period of time and/or unplugging/re-plugging them in. They do not show up when I go to the devices tab, and when my computer "searches for a device", nothing will come up. They are not an option to
    set as the default playback device in my sound settings. This has been a problem for me ever since I bought my laptop.

PiperRoe, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Headphone port not working

1. Headphone port not working - Similar Threads - Headphone port working

2. USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.: The USB C port charges my headphones, but will not detect them, even though they were working a little bit ago.The headphones are detected using a regular USB cable to USB-C.Here's some steps I've tried to troubleshoot:Update windowsUninstall drivers with yellow exclamation...
  3. USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.: The USB C port charges my headphones, but will not detect them, even though they were working a little bit ago.The headphones are detected using a regular USB cable to USB-C.Here's some steps I've tried to troubleshoot:Update windowsUninstall drivers with yellow exclamation...
  4. Headphones won't work in left USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones won't work in left USB port: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC. My headphones no longer work if I plus into the left USB port on the front. They work fine in the right USP port. If I plug a thumb drive into the left USB port, it works fine. I've done everything mentioned at the following URL. Does anyone have...
  5. Headphones won't work in left USB port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones won't work in left USB port: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC. My headphones no longer work if I plus into the left USB port on the front. They work fine in the right USP port. If I plug a thumb drive into the left USB port, it works fine. I've done everything mentioned at the following URL. Does anyone have...
  6. Headphones won't work in left USB port

7. No bass from headphone port

No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...
  8. USB Port/USB Headphones Not Working?

USB Port/USB Headphones Not Working?: So, I have a USB headset with LED Red Lights that light up when you plug it in, and a connected microphone connected to it when I plug the USB in, it doesn't make that sound that the computer usually makes when something plugs into the computer I notice my headphones LED...
  9. USB-C port on laptop not working with headphones

USB-C port on laptop not working with headphones: I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop. It has both a headphone jack and a USB-C port. Any sound coming out of the headphone jack has very bad sound quality for some unknown reason, so I decided to get a USB-C to 3.5mm jack converter. My headphones don't work with this port at all,...
  10. Static problem from headphone port. Troubleshooting not working.

Static problem from headphone port. Troubleshooting not working.: I have a cable going to a small speaker next to my laptop. There has been a static noise coming from it lately. I have been observing when it happens and it's mostly when there is any audio playing. It could be from a YouTube video, Spotify, iTunes, etc. When the audio stops,...